3-Jul-18 World View -- Mexico elects far left president amid skyrocketing murders, crime and corruption Generational

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Another Guest

Re: 3-Jul-18 World View -- Mexico elects far left president amid skyrocketing murders, crime and corruption Generatio

Post by Another Guest »

Cynic Hero 86 wrote:
Another Guest wrote:
...even Bin Laden attacked with a war plan for victory.
And Bin Laden won.
Bin laden lost the war on terror, Al-Qaeda was destroyed, and US forces are still stationed throughout the Middle east. Bin laden's stated war aims, driving America out of the middle east, and uniting the Islamic world under a Sunni Jihadist caliphate, were resounding failures. He did damage the US economy somewhat but it has since recovered, the 2008 recession was caused by entirely different reasons.
He drew the US and NATO into Afghanistan and the neocons used 9/11 to justify a war in Iraq. The ME has been destabilized. Europe has been flooded with Muslims. America bankrupted itself. Bin Laden won.

CH86

Re: 3-Jul-18 World View -- Mexico elects far left president amid skyrocketing murders, crime and corruption Generatio

Post by CH86 »

Another Guest wrote:
Cynic Hero 86 wrote:
Another Guest wrote:
And Bin Laden won.
Bin laden lost the war on terror, Al-Qaeda was destroyed, and US forces are still stationed throughout the Middle east. Bin laden's stated war aims, driving America out of the middle east, and uniting the Islamic world under a Sunni Jihadist caliphate, were resounding failures. He did damage the US economy somewhat but it has since recovered, the 2008 recession was caused by entirely different reasons.
He drew the US and NATO into Afghanistan and the neocons used 9/11 to justify a war in Iraq. The ME has been destabilized. Europe has been flooded with Muslims. America bankrupted itself. Bin Laden won.
The refugee crisis is a byproduct of the wars that started with Arab Spring. The only reason refugees have been allowed in Europe is because the Leadership generation refuses to implement the overwhelming preference of the European citizenry (turning the refugees back) because doing so would contradict the deeply held beliefs of that generation. Thus the solution that was always the only viable answer, never gets implemented because the EU leaders are deeply biased against that option.

Post by Guest »

CH86 wrote:
Another Guest wrote:
Cynic Hero 86 wrote:
The refugee crisis is a byproduct of the wars that started with Arab Spring. The only reason refugees have been allowed in Europe is because the Leadership generation refuses to implement the overwhelming preference of the European citizenry (turning the refugees back) because doing so would contradict the deeply held beliefs of that generation. Thus the solution that was always the only viable answer, never gets implemented because the EU leaders are deeply biased against that option.
What do Afghan refugees have to do with the Arab Spring?

As for the Arabs, the invasion of Iraq destabilized the country and left the Sunnis on the rocks. That despair lead to the creation of ISIS.

Bin Laden won.

Trump supporter

Post by Trump supporter »

The U.S. is 'winning' the trade war, says Mohamed El-Erian

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/09/the-us- ... lainternal
"As trade tensions continue, Mohamad El-Erian, chief economic advisor at Allianz, says the U.S. "will win the trade war."
Trump keeps winning! :D

You were right, John!

Post by Guest »

Trump supporter wrote:The U.S. is 'winning' the trade war, says Mohamed El-Erian

"As trade tensions continue, Mohamad El-Erian, chief economic advisor at Allianz, says the U.S. "will win the trade war."

You were right, John!
The press is now calling Trump Putin's poodle. The British press is far worse than the American press. The British press is convinced that Putin has something on Trump and is blackmailing him. The British Press hates Trump more than the American. I didn't think that was possible.

The new hashtag on Twitter is #Putin's Poodle. (Not that I use any form of social media myself.)

My favorite SJW phrase is "How dare you!" Three years ago a pathetic SJW started saying that to me during an argument, and I had an even more pathetic Irish co-worker use the same phrase whenever he disagreed with anyone or was spewing about America. Now, every time I hear someone say 'How dare you!" I know they are wrong about whatever they are trying to say.

The latest headline from the tabloid rag The Mirror is "How Dare you!" It was about Trump 'daring' to sit in Winston Churchill's chair at his former home. I burst out laughing when I saw that headline.

Does anyone here really believe Trump is being blackmailed by Putin. I hate Putin, but I don't think Putin is that clever. Dishonest, deceitful, yes; but that clever? No.

John

Post by John »

Guest wrote:So you think the Mirror is right?
Where did I say that?

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Trump supporter wrote:The U.S. is 'winning' the trade war, says Mohamed El-Erian

You were right, John!
The new hashtag on Twitter is #Putin's Poodle.
No, the new hashtag on Twitter is #Played again.

Guest UK

Post by Guest UK »

All evidence points to Russia attacking us with chemical weapons, murdering hundreds of people on a passenger plane, invading a sovereign country, enabling the gassing of Syrian children. A true tyrant.

And Trump stands there and says his security services are to blame for bad Russia relations. Absolutely outrageous, shameful and borderline treasonous. The president was walked all over in that press conference and looked very weak and out of his depth. Americans should feel humiliated by this.

I really cannot understand the nutjobs who defend Putin and Trump. What on earth makes you believe they are acting in your interests?

Hopefully the democracy and controls on power in the US will prevail.