2-Jul-18 World View -- Generational explanation of today's vitriolic divisiveness in America

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: 2-Jul-18 World View -- Generational explanation of today's vitriolic divisiveness in America

Post by Guest »

California was part of Spanish Mexico, but not Aztec Mexico. The idea that somehow Mexicans have a right to lands north of the border is total BS. The native Indians in the US have their own special rights. The Spanish are white Europeans.

Mexicans waged genocidal wars against Mexican Indians. Geronimo's wife, mother, and sister were all gang raped and murdered by Mexican soldiers when they fled south of the border.

psCargile

Re: 2-Jul-18 World View -- Generational explanation of today's vitriolic divisiveness in America

Post by psCargile »

If North Korea, or China nuked Los Angeles, I'd be upset they attacked the US, but I would also think they would have solved a problem. So long shrill Hollywood voices. Good riddance.

Post by Guest »

You had a chance to save your race, and you blew it.

Where ever Hitler is, he is laughing his ass off...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ_6KuYeaVk

Cynic Hero 86

Post by Cynic Hero 86 »

In an actual all out war between China and the US, China would target primarily red states if the strategic weaponry comes in to play. Note that in the Current trade war, the Chinese are deliberately targeting red state industries and are generally avoiding Blue industries.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Cynic Hero 86 wrote:In an actual all out war between China and the US, China would target primarily red states if the strategic weaponry comes in to play. Note that in the Current trade war, the Chinese are deliberately targeting red state industries and are generally avoiding Blue industries.
Really? Once again, you take huge leaps. China targeted industries which export a lot to China; they don't care if the products come from red or blue states. All they care about is applying a tit-for-tat. The only industry China could target, that would have any effect on the USA, is agriculture. It just happens to be that most agricultural products come from red states.

China will target whatever they believe will have the most impact. And if war were to break out, Silicon Valley would be HIGH on their target list.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Cynic Hero 86

Post by Cynic Hero 86 »

thomasglee wrote:
Cynic Hero 86 wrote:In an actual all out war between China and the US, China would target primarily red states if the strategic weaponry comes in to play. Note that in the Current trade war, the Chinese are deliberately targeting red state industries and are generally avoiding Blue industries.
Really? Once again, you take huge leaps. China targeted industries which export a lot to China; they don't care if the products come from red or blue states. All they care about is applying a tit-for-tat. The only industry China could target, that would have any effect on the USA, is agriculture. It just happens to be that most agricultural products come from red states.

China will target whatever they believe will have the most impact. And if war were to break out, Silicon Valley would be HIGH on their target list.
The US exports Tech and aerospace equipment and oil and oil producing equipment to foreign countries routinely, not just agriculture. All of this however is irrelevant as this discussion of strategic targeting is predicated on the prior destruction of all retaliation capability. In the case of the an enemy targeting the US that means the destruction of all 4000+ bases, 1000+ missile silos and 14 to 18 missile subs.

Cynic Hero 86

Post by Cynic Hero 86 »

Cynic Hero 86 wrote:
thomasglee wrote:

The US exports Tech and aerospace equipment and oil and oil producing equipment to foreign countries routinely, not just agriculture. All of this however is irrelevant as this discussion of strategic targeting is predicated on the prior destruction of all retaliation capability. In the case of the an enemy targeting the US that means the destruction of all 4000+ bases, 1000+ missile silos and 14 to 18 missile subs.
All of this is on the assumption of the current geopolitical and political context. In other words "if a war broke out today" scenario. If a war broke out lets say 5 to 10 years from now, things will obviously be different from whats stated above.

Cynic Hero 86

Post by Cynic Hero 86 »

Cynic Hero 86 wrote:
Cynic Hero 86 wrote:
thomasglee wrote:

All of this is on the assumption of the current geopolitical and political context. In other words "if a war broke out today" scenario. If a war broke out lets say 5 to 10 years from now, things will obviously be different from whats stated above.
Finally most of our military bases are located in red states as well.

Post by Guest »

Just nuke North Korea and China. I want to see those countries burn before I die. Even if I die an hour later.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Cynic Hero 86 wrote:Finally most of our military bases are located in red states as well.
The reason why so many can never take you serious is because you cannot stick to a point and back it up when challenged. You started out implying that China was specifically targeting Red states over Blue states. Then, when it is pointed out that your implication is just incorrect, you shift and try to play off that you were meaning something totally different. If you are going to make a claim, be able to back it up with substance. When you can't, admit you misspoke; don't just try to change the direction of your original intent.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”