23-Jun-18 World View -- Desperate European Union considers 'Disembarkation Platforms' for migrants

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

Re: 23-Jun-18 World View -- Desperate European Union considers 'Disembarkation Platforms' for migrants

Post by John »

CH86 wrote: > This will fall on deaf ears regarding John.
Well, you're right that this idiotic analysis falls on deaf ears.

One thing that I do like about your analysis is that it explicitly
says that black is white and white is black. That's true implicitly
in a lot of analyses today.

Cynic Hero 86

Re: 23-Jun-18 World View -- Desperate European Union considers 'Disembarkation Platforms' for migrants

Post by Cynic Hero 86 »

John what part of my analysis says black is white and white is black, in your opinion.

John

Post by John »

From the 1934 show Anything Goes:

The world has gone mad today,
And good's bad today,
And black's white today,
And day's night today,
And that gent today
You gave a cent today
Once had several chateaux.

When folks who can still ride in jitneys
Find out Vanderbilts and Whitneys
Lack baby Clo'es,
Anything goes!

Cynic Hero 86

Post by Cynic Hero 86 »

White supremacy could never be embraced by the PRC for one simple reason: Chinese people are not white.

Cynic Hero 86

Post by Cynic Hero 86 »

Likewise American's don't consider illegals to be our comrades: we consider them squatters and are rooting them out as we speak.

John

Post by John »

Cynic Hero 86 wrote: > John what part of my analysis says black is white and white is
> black, in your opinion.
CH86 wrote: > Lightskinned and darkskinned advocates do not have to exactly
> correspond to actual light and dark skinned people.
Cynic Hero 86 wrote: > White supremacy could never be embraced by the PRC for one simple
> reason: Chinese people are not white.
The only form of supremacy that the Chinese embrace is Chinese
supremacy.

Cynic Hero 86

Post by Cynic Hero 86 »

John wrote:
Cynic Hero 86 wrote: > John what part of my analysis says black is white and white is
> black, in your opinion.
CH86 wrote: > Lightskinned and darkskinned advocates do not have to exactly
> correspond to actual light and dark skinned people.
Cynic Hero 86 wrote: > White supremacy could never be embraced by the PRC for one simple
> reason: Chinese people are not white.
The only form of supremacy that the Chinese embrace is Chinese
supremacy.
At least we agree on something here. Rgearing US minorities contrary to hype they are not embracing dark-skinned advocacy, likewise everyday minorities are rejecting globalism just like US whites are. The only groups that are currently amenable to globalism are SJWS, immigrants and black women.

John

Post by John »

Cynic Hero 86 wrote: > At least we agree on something here. Rgearing US minorities
> contrary to hype they are not embracing dark-skinned advocacy,
> likewise everyday minorities are rejecting globalism just like US
> whites are. The only groups that are currently amenable to
> globalism are SJWS, immigrants and black women.
I don't agree with any part of your analysis, which is bizarre and
convoluted, except when I explicitly say so. I only said that I liked
your saying that black is white and white is black, for the same
reason that I like Anything Goes from 1934. More lyrics: "The world
has gone mad today, and good's bad today, and black's white today and
day's night tody, and those guys today that women prize today are just
silly gigolos. So though I'm not a great romancer I know that you're
bound to answer when I propose, Anything Goes."

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

CH86 wrote:
guest wrote:
John wrote:

Your children? All of this, especially ...
What choice does he (or she) have, John? He is defending his children. Are Westerners to ...

For the purposes of this discussion I'll discuss West vs China and its potential ideological underpinnings. In a Sino-West war or a Sino-American war the Chinese side would take up the banner for dark skinned supremacy and dark-skinned rights utilizing an anti-colonial banner. At the same time the American side would take up the banner of Light-skinned rights. If a racial overtone is present even if untilized for propaganda purposes the above is the only possibility in the example of a China vs West war. A Sino-American war in which the CHINESE side is taking up the banner of LIGHT-skinned supremacy and the AMERICAN side is taking up the banner of DARK-skinned rights is an IMPOSSIBILITY. Americans are rejecting the boomer awakening, We hate dark-skinned races from Latin america, etc, taking us over. The Chinese would never embrace light-skinned supremacy either since a consistent traditional position of the PRC is to "liberate" the third world under communism.

Lightskinned and darkskinned advocates do not have to exactly correspond to actual light and dark skinned people. White SJWs for example are dark-skinned advocates, meanwhile native born Hispanics and Black Men are increasingly rejecting dark-skinned advocacy and are embracing the western culture, a lot of them do not want to see the west destroyed. The only groups that are amenable to boomer globalism are SJWs, immigrants (especially illegals) and black women.
The Star Trek episode with the "White on the RIGHT side VS. Black on the RIGHT side (Frank Gorshin)" comes to mind. <chuckle!>
https://youtu.be/BGRZogWq8Vk?t=22s

..well, we ARE free to divide up the world as we wish, of course, but.....

John

Post by John »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote: > The Star Trek episode with the "White on the RIGHT side VS. Black
> on the RIGHT side (Frank Gorshin)" comes to mind. <chuckle!>
> https://youtu.be/BGRZogWq8Vk?t=22s

> ..well, we ARE free to divide up the world as we wish, of course,
> but.....
Dividing up the world into black and white

http://www.thequotablecoach.com/expand/