20-Jun-18 World View -- Saudi coalition claims to have captured airport in Yemen's Hodeidah

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

20-Jun-18 World View -- Saudi coalition claims to have captured airport in Yemen's Hodeidah

Post by John »

United Nations renews its peace plan proposal

** 20-Jun-18 World View -- Saudi coalition claims to have captured airport in Yemen's Hodeidah
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180620

Contents:
Saudi coalition claims to have captured airport in Yemen's Hodeidah
United Nations renews its peace plan proposal

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Yemen, Houthis, Iran, Saudi Arabia,
United Arab Emirates, UAE, Hodeidah,
Syria, Bashar al-Assad, Aleppo, Ghouta, Raqqa, Iraq, Mosul,
Martin Griffiths, Sanaa

Re: 20-Jun-18 World View -- Saudi coalition claims to have captured airport in Yemen's Hodeidah

Post by Guest »

Many Yemenis are already on the verge of starvation already, and the closure of the port for even a few days could be disastrous.
Isn't that a bit redundant?

John

Re: 20-Jun-18 World View -- Saudi coalition claims to have captured airport in Yemen's Hodeidah

Post by John »

Guest wrote:
Many Yemenis are already on the verge of starvation already, and the closure of the port for even a few days could be disastrous.
Isn't that a bit redundant?
It's very, very late at night. Maybe you're seeing double.

sue

Post by sue »

(John: lol :lol: )
(Guest: nits are what you got from this? :roll: )
Yes, I have no humor about starvation neither now nor already. Yemen is not a little-known disaster area. Even the UN, of all clubs, is aware and responding. John includes the remote possibility of chemical weapons use.
How many nation populations are merely pawns? Legal Americans certainly. Venezuelans. Everyone in Africa. Even palestineans who fall for Hamas propaganda. As my Dad lectured in 1947, we are at the warring juncture of have's and have not's. As words now have no common reliable definitions, hopes for diplomatic settlements are dim.
A sobering thought: we are running out of safe location, location, locations.

Post by Guest »

if it is bs I'm sorry. It wasn't my intention

John

Post by John »

Guest wrote:if it is bs I'm sorry. It wasn't my intention
I was just joking. Thanks for the correction. I appreciate it.

sue

Post by sue »

Ah guys.
So good to see you playing well together. :P

Post by Guest »

sue if you are messing with me please stop. My mental stability can't take it.