12-Jun-18 World View -- Spain's offer to take in Aquarius migrants is rejected as dangerous to migrants

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
sue

Re: 12-Jun-18 World View -- Spain's offer to take in Aquarius migrants is rejected as dangerous to migrants

Post by sue »

John,
Guest and I agree. I already shed blood in this battle. Good friends are living in the midst of town trashed and criminalized by illegal invaders.
Uppermost to me is that I do not subscribe to international law. However uncivilized you may consider that to be, I am an American conservative Christian who was born a Jew and have lived a full unusual life. We were a country of laws under a Constitution. Reclaiming our heritage is an uphill climb. The first step will be to re-establish law enforcement and justice. And the illegal invader occupiers are first on the list.
Anyone who cares deeply for the border crossers is more than welcome to repatriate with them and help their lives. I point out that one of the Mexican presidential candidates is campaigning on that very subject.
The boat people should be returned to Libya, the traffickers arrested and imprisoned. They are beneath contempt as is Soros.