27-May-18 World View -- U.S. threatens 'firm measures' against al-Assad's military action in Deraa, Syria

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

27-May-18 World View -- U.S. threatens 'firm measures' against al-Assad's military action in Deraa, Syria

Post by John »

Syria passes new 'Law #10' to block refugees from returning home after the war

** 27-May-18 World View -- U.S. threatens 'firm measures' against al-Assad's military action in Deraa, Syria
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180527

Contents:
U.S. threatens 'firm measures' against al-Assad's military action in Deraa, Syria
US State Department warns the Syrian regime of 'firm and appropriate measures'
Syria passes new 'Law #10' to block refugees from returning home after the war

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Syria, Bashar al-Assad, Deraa, Ghouta,
Israel, Golan Heights, Iran, Hezbollah,
Heather Nauert, Russia, Vladimir Putin,
Syrian Democratic Forces, SDF, Deir az-Zour,
Wagner Private Military Company, Wagner PMC,
Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan, Turkey, Saad Hariri

CH86

Re: 27-May-18 World View -- U.S. threatens 'firm measures' against al-Assad's military action in Deraa, Syria

Post by CH86 »

Has the government asked and was granted permission by the American people to participate in such military actions? Last time I checked, it has not. Face it the government under boomers is tyrannical, the government is supposed to represent the people. Therefore the ultimate decisions on policy ought to be made by the citizenry.

sue

Re: 27-May-18 World View -- U.S. threatens 'firm measures' against al-Assad's military action in Deraa, Syria

Post by sue »

Assad does continue to create havoc and genocide. Those Syrians who escaped have involved other nations by their presence. History evidences that Chamberlain's denial and barry's faux red lines do nothing to halt evil. Granted, America is an occupied nation where no one is enforcing laws. Will that lack of national conscience extend to Assad's genocide?
Waiting for the senate to conduct ANY business is a study of a snail trying to muster traction in tar. Major players are engaged. Red phone time must be escalating. Assad is willing to sacrifice the Syrian people and his soldiers. Putin is on a hot spot. Much rides on his grasp of reality and consequences of backing the wrong horse.

CH86

Post by CH86 »

sue wrote:Assad does continue to create havoc and genocide. Those Syrians who escaped have involved other nations by their presence. History evidences that Chamberlain's denial and barry's faux red lines do nothing to halt evil. Granted, America is an occupied nation where no one is enforcing laws. Will that lack of national conscience extend to Assad's genocide?
Waiting for the senate to conduct ANY business is a study of a snail trying to muster traction in tar. Major players are engaged. Red phone time must be escalating. Assad is willing to sacrifice the Syrian people and his soldiers. Putin is on a hot spot. Much rides on his grasp of reality and consequences of backing the wrong horse.
You don't get it Assad has not attacked any of his neighbors. His Atrocities are committed by he and his group the Alawites, against other Syrians. There is no legal basis for Intervention in Syria, just as their was no legal basis for getting involved in Libya. Boomer intellectuals feelings notwithstanding. Boomer globalists have a tendency to ignore the actual laws and make up "laws" as they go based on their feelings.

sue

Post by sue »

CH:
You do err in your conclusion if you refer to me as a boomer. I am a woman born in the late 30's. Generalizations are not to be taken of us as we were on the cusp of great change.
Thirteen (13) members of our family fought in every major WWII battle, my late father was 45 yrs AF intel, my son is a WW and I have done military case, UC work and lived in DC. Few people are more aware of war, genocide, death and holocaust as am I.
Assad's genocide is a crime against humanity which assess to every being. Have you talked with a GI who liberated Auschwiz or Dachau?
Or the reporter who wrote of the killing fields and Pol Pot? No, I am not advocating war. However, in the course of human(e) events, intervention is sometimes morally essential.

CH86

Post by CH86 »

sue wrote:CH:
You do err in your conclusion if you refer to me as a boomer. I am a woman born in the late 30's. Generalizations are not to be taken of us as we were on the cusp of great change.
Thirteen (13) members of our family fought in every major WWII battle, my late father was 45 yrs AF intel, my son is a WW and I have done military case, UC work and lived in DC. Few people are more aware of war, genocide, death and holocaust as am I.
Assad's genocide is a crime against humanity which assess to every being. Have you talked with a GI who liberated Auschwiz or Dachau?
Or the reporter who wrote of the killing fields and Pol Pot? No, I am not advocating war. However, in the course of human(e) events, intervention is sometimes morally essential.
Are territories vital to the US threatened by Assad?, no they are not. Is Assad Killing Americans?, not that I'm aware of; unless we have taken casualties in classified secret special forces operations.

Silents born in the late 1920s to early 1940s, especially the second half of the silent generation, participated in the boomers destruction of the old ways of people conducting themselves. Think of all the run of the mill bureaucrats, military officials and commanders, and internal security policemen and commanders in countries around the world who made names for themselves as liquidators. The Silents and boomers destroyed their world, because those two generation refused to appreciate the gift that THEIR elders gave them. Instead the boomers implemented globalism and legitimized countries interfering in other nations internal affairs.
Last edited by CH86 on Sun May 27, 2018 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

John

Post by John »

CH86 wrote: > You don't get it Assad has not attacked any of his neighbors. His
> Atrocities are committed by he and his group the Alawites, against
> other Syrians. There is no legal basis for Intervention in Syria,
> just as their was no legal basis for getting involved in
> Libya. Boomer intellectuals feelings notwithstanding.
Yes, al-Assad certain has attacked his neighbors -- all of them.
He's weaponized millions of refugees, and inflicted that weapon
on everyone in the region. And now with the new "Decree #10,"
he's making that attack permanent. That provides plenty of
legal basis for international intervention in Syria.

As for Libya, that was authorized by the Arab League and the Security
Council.

CH86

Post by CH86 »

John wrote:
CH86 wrote: > You don't get it Assad has not attacked any of his neighbors. His
> Atrocities are committed by he and his group the Alawites, against
> other Syrians. There is no legal basis for Intervention in Syria,
> just as their was no legal basis for getting involved in
> Libya. Boomer intellectuals feelings notwithstanding.
Yes, al-Assad certain has attacked his neighbors -- all of them.
He's weaponized millions of refugees, and inflicted that weapon
on everyone in the region. And now with the new "Decree #10,"
he's making that attack permanent. That provides plenty of
legal basis for international intervention in Syria.

As for Libya, that was authorized by the Arab League and the Security
Council.
Paragraph 1). More Bull designed to encourage and implement boomers preferred policy of regime change in Syria.

Paragraph 2.) The process by which intervention into Libya was authorized was dubious at best. Not to Mention that the declaration only authorized a no fly zone, it did not grant any permission to remove the regime.

John

Post by John »

CH86 wrote: > Paragraph 1). More Bull designed to encourage and implement
> boomers preferred policy of regime change in Syria.
See? That's why you're such a pathetic loser Millennial, with no clue
what's going on in the world, and no clue about what's happened in
history. When you can't deal with the facts, you spout fatuous
nonsense.

CH86

Post by CH86 »

John wrote:
CH86 wrote: > Paragraph 1). More Bull designed to encourage and implement
> boomers preferred policy of regime change in Syria.
See? That's why you're such a pathetic loser Millennial, with no clue
what's going on in the world, and no clue about what's happened in
history. When you can't deal with the facts, you spout fatuous
nonsense.
The US did not declare war on Vietnam when mass deportations into reeducation camps caused a flood of refugees in the late 1970s, we did not declare war on the Hutus in 1994. That Syrians are being massacred by other Syrians is of no business to the US.

Boomers refuse to follow the law, they are completely lawless. If the law says your supposed to get everyone in a groups permission to implement policy options, then you have to go and get everyone's permission. The Boomers refused to govern according to our laws now they want us to stop Assad even though Assad is doing nothing wrong to Americans. Hitler killed Jews from 1933 through December 11 1941 but was not a problem for Americans until that date. We fought Hitler after December 11th 1941 because he declared war on the US and sent u-boats to sink American ships and had allied with Japan (who had just attacked us). We did not fight Hitler because he was killing Jews.