3-May-18 World View -- Israel reveals intelligence coup on Iran's nuclear weapons program

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

3-May-18 World View -- Israel reveals intelligence coup on Iran's nuclear weapons program

Post by John »

Importance of 2003 Iraq War revealed by the Iranian intelligence coup

** 3-May-18 World View -- Israel reveals intelligence coup on Iran's nuclear weapons program
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180503

Contents:
Israel reveals intelligence coup on Iran's nuclear weapons program
Importance of 2003 Iraq War revealed by the Iranian intelligence coup

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, Mossad,
Iran, Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action, JCPOA,
Hashemi Rafsanjani, Iraq, Saddam Hussein, Seyed Ali Khamenei,
Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, North Korea

zzazz

Re: 3-May-18 World View -- Israel reveals intelligence coup on Iran's nuclear weapons program

Post by zzazz »

The usual ignorant blather.

What the Israel raid actually proves is that Iran is so disinterested in Nukes that they didn't even bother to guuard their research. And now that the research has been filched, they have to go back to step one and start all over.

Re: 3-May-18 World View -- Israel reveals intelligence coup on Iran's nuclear weapons program

Post by Guest »

I'm sure the Iranians have copies of the materials. However, the heist begs the question: how did the Israelis pull of something of that magnitude? It must have been an inside job.

sue

Post by sue »

Interesting though disappointing comments. Having been a Military Case Worker during Gulf 1, I witnessed yet another American globalist unfinished war. We peasants eternally pay for those and the ensuing Marshal Plans.
Despite his pretense, Saddam understood and spoke English quite well. He confided to his pre-hanging American physician that he regretted nothing but being caught. To believe that Iranian leaders were and are less psychopathic is foolishness.
Criticism of Israel is ludicrous as they have now surpassed any nation in education, innovation, military strategy, leadership and raw courage. I doubt John's post will make Breibart, and that is a loss to us all. Bravo, John, and a braced salute.

ado

Post by ado »

So many ways to unpack this story, most of what I am reading is propaganda on both sides.

This is all just the great game alive and well.

my 2 cents,
We are in a Thucydides Trap .

Sit back, grab some popcorn and enjoy the show.

Post by Guest »

This just proves once again how evil Israel is. Israel has a long history of such things: like bombing innocent civilians in Syria or kidnapping members of other countries' militaries or firebombing other countries embassies. Decent countries like Iran would NEVER do such things.

And now Israel is admitting to breaking and entering, burglary, theft, and espionage -- all on Iran's sovereign territory! Just criminal, absolutely criminal. And all of these horrendous crimes for what? Some measly nuclear weapons that never did anyone any harm? This is WAY our of proportion.

shoshin

Post by shoshin »

So John, we should be cheered by your counterfactual: "If we HAD NOT nvaded Iraq, this terrible thing WOULD HAVE happened."

Versus actual reality:
More than 4000 American soldiers dead,.
Approximately 10 times that number wounded, some grievously, all needing care for the rest of their lives, an expense to be paid by future generations.
Multi-purpose billions (trillions?) spent and still being spent.
ISIS.

Thanks, but I still think it was a catastrophe.

John

Post by John »

shoshin wrote: > So John, we should be cheered by your counterfactual: "If we HAD
> NOT nvaded Iraq, this terrible thing WOULD HAVE happened."

> Versus actual reality: More than 4000 American soldiers dead,.
> Approximately 10 times that number wounded, some grievously, all
> needing care for the rest of their lives, an expense to be paid by
> future generations. Multi-purpose billions (trillions?) spent and
> still being spent. ISIS.

> Thanks, but I still think it was a catastrophe.
"still being spent?" "ISIS"

Right. Every problem that's occurred anywhere in the world is
the fault of Bush and the Iraq war.

Starting in 2017, every problem that occurs anywhere in the world
is the fault of Trump.

Every problem in the world is the fault of either Bush or Trump.
It's a good thing that we have a Clinton or an Obama every now
and then to straighten the world out.

Trevor

Post by Trevor »

I'd also point out that sooner or later, we'd have been dragged back into the country. Imagine what would have happened during the Arab Spring with Saddam still in power. He'd have attempted to do what Assad's been doing in Syria, only with much weaker military capabilities. Iran would have jumped at the chance to overthrow him.

John

Post by John »

Trevor wrote: > I'd also point out that sooner or later, we'd have been dragged
> back into the country. Imagine what would have happened during the
> Arab Spring with Saddam still in power. He'd have attempted to do
> what Assad's been doing in Syria, only with much weaker military
> capabilities. Iran would have jumped at the chance to overthrow
> him.
Also, as I've pointed out in the past, if Bush hadn't invaded Iraq in
2003, then during the 2004 election Shoshin would have been leading
the people claiming that Saddam still had WMDs and that Bush was too
weak to stand up to him, so Bush would have lost the election.