2-May-18 World View -- Russia confounded by the chaotic popular uprising in Armenia

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

2-May-18 World View -- Russia confounded by the chaotic popular uprising in Armenia

Post by John »

Armenia in a generational Awakening era

** 2-May-18 World View -- Russia confounded by the chaotic popular uprising in Armenia
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180502

Contents:
Armenia's parliament refuses to support popular opposition leader Nikol Pashinyan
Nikol Pashinyan pledges loyalty to Russia, and everyone else
Armenia in a generational Awakening era

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Armenia, Serzh Sargsyan, Nikol Pashinyan,
Turkey, Azerbaijan, Nagorno-Karabakh,
Russia, Vladimir Putin, Richard Nixon,
Ukraine, Georgia, Mikhail Gorbachev, Boris Yeltsin

josa0512

Re: 2-May-18 World View -- Russia confounded by the chaotic popular uprising in Armenia

Post by josa0512 »

I found an interesting article which illustrates possible long-term strategic goals for Russia. Basically, Russia wants to be a political and military leader in the different energy-producing areas of the world to give it leverage against both the U.S. and China. The article focuses on Xi's consolidation of control in China but it also discusses Russian interests. What are your thoughts? https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05- ... tory-world

JCP

Re: 2-May-18 World View -- Russia confounded by the chaotic popular uprising in Armenia

Post by JCP »

Is Israel going to war with Iran? Wouldn't this derail the alliance for WW 3? (I'm not being sarcastic.) I think Bibi jumped the shark during his last presentation. I mean he has given the same speech so many times, I doubt it would illicit more than yawns from most. However, Donald Trump seems to buy the scenario hool line and sinker. Personally, I'm with former President Chiraq who state in 2004 that an Iranian nuke (just one) would effectively neutralize the Israeli nukes. Couldn't an Iranian nuke bring stability to the Middle East?

sue

Post by sue »

Josa's link is food for linkage thought.
Putin has a full plate. His advantage over Trump is not having those pesky liberal judges with which to contend. Past military willingness to put down insurrection or execute other nation intervention has everything to do with paying and billeting troops. This proved to be telling in Germany.
Armenians are a people who pass on generational hatred of Turks. Unless blinded by NWO talking points, the protesters must be searching for the necessities--food, clothing and shelter. Speeches about alliances and attempts to play 2 chess boards simultaneously fall cold. (Trump is beginning to learn this, the hard way judging by his Saturday Michigan gaffe.)
Fascinating that Armenian protestors are causing Putin to sweat. May Armenians choose wisely and not go with their feelings.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

JCP wrote:Is Israel going to war with Iran? Wouldn't this derail the alliance for WW 3? (I'm not being sarcastic.) I think Bibi jumped the shark during his last presentation. I mean he has given the same speech so many times, I doubt it would illicit more than yawns from most. However, Donald Trump seems to buy the scenario hool line and sinker. Personally, I'm with former President Chiraq who state in 2004 that an Iranian nuke (just one) would effectively neutralize the Israeli nukes. Couldn't an Iranian nuke bring stability to the Middle East?
If Israel nuked anyone BUT Iran, Iran would not nuke anyone,.. if they had nukes.

Iran and The Rus will ally after milking Syria.

Many, if not all, "muslim quasi-autonomous republics" (who are mostly Sunnis) within the Rus Federation, will side with The Rus, and will "drag" those "similar" parts of Turkey (to themselves) into the "Western Bloc".

Most of the "supposed muslim" central asian republics (including those "captured" by The Rus) are actually more "Tengriist in nature than muslim or "Russian-oid secular". Those that are "nut case" muslim will be "convinced" or eliminated by their more-Tengriist local neighbors,.. or they'll flee into "nut case" Sunni territory (Pakistan?).

PARTS of Turkey (the loony islamist parts) will eventually make a big boo-boo and ally with the "Sunni Bloc", most likely AFTER Saudi Arabia "leaves" (somehow) the Sunni Bloc. Yes,.. Turkey will splinter. The Ottoman Empire's "fracturing" was incomplete.

Saudi Arabia will become the "Co-Head" of a vast "Pan Proto-TURKIC/Proto-SLAVIC" association (WEIRDLY!) of "quasi-Sunni" Anatolian/Arabian Peninsula/Pan-Central Asian peoples with Russia. Iran will be the "Co-Head" of an "Eastern Proto-INDOEUROPEAN" association of "non-Sunni" South Asian/Indian Subcontinent/China-hating peoples with "India", after India's "fracturing" (into Pro-China and Anti-China territory).

Lots of "fun" (in that "Dwarf Fortress" kinda way) will occur in North Africa, The Trans-Caucasus, and SE Asia (Including India-as-we-know-it), on all sides, in alternating fashion, of highly varying frequency.

China will quickly "take/be given" most of Sub-Saharan Africa. "The New World" and Oceania will go quickly to "The West".

Pakistan and Afghanistan!? I smell bubbling glass that used to be soil and sand. Much of Northwestern India, Western India, and the Ganges/Hooghly valley system (and westward to the "highlands") will likewise likely get toasty.

So, what should we look for?

Migrations: Ethnic cleansing in North Africa, the Trans-Caucasus, Pakistan/Afghanistan, and SE Asia (especially at and east of the Ganges/Hooghly valley and eastward) with a "high deadliness quotient", and essentially EVERYWHERE using various degrees of deadliness. "Islamist" muslims leaving where they are, to Ethnic Cleansing areas or "safe" islamist areas, most all of which will be Shia (and likely in Pakistan&Afghanistan/China territory).

"Conversions": "Newish" European-located muslims (both Sunni and Shia) from "islamist" to "Western".

Weird Alliances: Saudi/Russia ("SR"), then SR/West ("SRW"), then SRW/Iran ("SI"). Also, Central Asian Turkic/Saudi ("CS"), and Indoeuropean Asia/Iran ("II"). Remnants of Turkey/Pakistan&Afghanistan ("TP"), TP/China ("TC"). AfricaSouth/China ("AsC"), AfricaNorth/West ("AnW").

..not really saying anything new, eh? :)

Aloha! :) <shaka!>