27-Apr-18 World View -- North Korea's negotiating position collapses, along with Mount Mantap

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: 27-Apr-18 World View -- North Korea's negotiating position collapses, along with Mount Mantap

Post by Guest »

The world is ruled by weak morons and gangsters. Thank God we have President Trump. I feel he's the only man left that can deal with all of this. He's a patriot. I know that. If you are reading this, Mr. President, know that true Americans are with you--to the bitter end, if necessary. --JCP

Telegraph subscriber

Re: 27-Apr-18 World View -- North Korea's negotiating position collapses, along with Mount Mantap

Post by Telegraph subscriber »

Donald Trump calls off meeting with Kim Jong-un due to North Korea's 'open hostility'
From the Telegraph:

He warned the North Korean leader in a letter on Thursday: "you talk about your nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God they will never have to be used".

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/0 ... reas-open/

Brace for impact...

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Telegraph subscriber wrote:
Donald Trump calls off meeting with Kim Jong-un due to North Korea's 'open hostility'
From the Telegraph:

He warned the North Korean leader in a letter on Thursday: "you talk about your nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God they will never have to be used".

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/0 ... reas-open/

Brace for impact...
The norKs purposely sabotaged a meeting they never intended on taking place. As I have said before, the norK's and Chicom are in cahoots and up to no good.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

CH86

Post by CH86 »

Why did the north Koreans at least feign acceptance of a deal with south Korea? A War that doesn't involve an invasion of the south does not offer any territorial gains for North Korea.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

CH86 wrote:Why did the north Koreans at least feign acceptance of a deal with south Korea? A War that doesn't involve an invasion of the south does not offer any territorial gains for North Korea.
You ask questions and then when given reasonable answers, seem to ignore what those experienced in the region have to say. So I'll try again, but I doubt you'll accept it.

They feigned acceptance, most likely, at the behest of the Chinese as a delaying tactic. It's that simple.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Post by Guest »

They feigned acceptance, most likely, at the behest of the Chinese as a delaying tactic. It's that simple.
Bingo!

Post by Guest »

Bingo!

CH86

Post by CH86 »

What is the Chinese objective in Korea then? A Nuclear armed Korea is quite risky to have for China. There is the danger that the Norks might turn on their backers as well as the danger of Japan and South Korea going nuclear and re-militarizing. Also the North Korean threat gives the US reasons to continue maintaining forces in the Region. A demilitarized Korea on China's terms makes far more sense than the current situation. How does China somehow expect to achieve such an arrangement in Korea. The North Korean threat and arsenal seems to lead straight to War or at the very least a general militarization of the region. Any Chinese aggression becomes much harder under such circumstances.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

CH86 wrote:What is the Chinese objective in Korea then? A Nuclear armed Korea is quite risky to have for China. There is the danger that the Norks might turn on their backers as well as the danger of Japan and South Korea going nuclear and re-militarizing. Also the North Korean threat gives the US reasons to continue maintaining forces in the Region. A demilitarized Korea on China's terms makes far more sense than the current situation. How does China somehow expect to achieve such an arrangement in Korea. The North Korean threat and arsenal seems to lead straight to War or at the very least a general militarization of the region. Any Chinese aggression becomes much harder under such circumstances.
The region is already generally militarized heavily or have you forgot about the DMZ?

Also, more than likely the Chinese will Push the North Koreans to start a war with America at the same time they invade at least Taiwan if not other regions America’s tire down in a war in Korea, it will be difficult for us to also respond and if in Taiwan. There are a lot of reasons why the Chinese want to keep us mired on the Korean Peninsula.

Post by Guest »

How it will end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koOQGxD4YLQ

A good comment:
It is said that clinically depressed people, who cannot cope with ordinary life, become the strong ones when disaster occurs. This story bears out that notion. It's terrible to see the people she loves falling apart, but it's comforting to see how she supports them emotionally, right to the end.