27-Apr-18 World View -- North Korea's negotiating position collapses, along with Mount Mantap

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
CH86

Re: 27-Apr-18 World View -- North Korea's negotiating position collapses, along with Mount Mantap

Post by CH86 »

John wrote:But there are a number of equally relevant facts that
contradict what you're saying.

Korean babies are considered one year old at birth, and are classified
according to their blood type, but when a Korean's name is written in
red ink, it means the person is about to die. Furthermore, South
Korea harvests more than 90% of the world's seaweed consumption, and
all online shopping is required by law to be done using Internet
Explorer. These are equally important facts that you've been
overlooking.
The US government's Job is to look after the Security of AMERICANS, Not Koreans. Boomer Globalist Coward.

thomasglee

Re: 27-Apr-18 World View -- North Korea's negotiating position collapses, along with Mount Mantap

Post by thomasglee »

John wrote:But there are a number of equally relevant facts that
contradict what you're saying.

Korean babies are considered one year old at birth, and are classified
according to their blood type, but when a Korean's name is written in
red ink, it means the person is about to die. Furthermore, South
Korea harvests more than 90% of the world's seaweed consumption, and
all online shopping is required by law to be done using Internet
Explorer. These are equally important facts that you've been
overlooking.
Don't forget it is unlucky to give knives as gifts but laundry detergent and salt are proper. Dog is a delicacy in Korea, and they eat a chicken soup called oatdalk (옻닭), which is made with leaves and bark from Lacquer Tree, which is like poison ivy.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

John

Post by John »

John wrote: > But there are a number of equally relevant facts that contradict
> what you're saying.

> Korean babies are considered one year old at birth, and are
> classified according to their blood type, but when a Korean's name
> is written in red ink, it means the person is about to die.
> Furthermore, South Korea harvests more than 90% of the world's
> seaweed consumption, and all online shopping is required by law to
> be done using Internet Explorer. These are equally important
> facts that you've been overlooking.
thomasglee wrote: > Don't forget it is unlucky to give knives as gifts but laundry
> detergent and salt are proper. Dog is a delicacy in Korea, and
> they eat a chicken soup called oatdalk (옻닭), which is made with
> leaves and bark from Lacquer Tree, which is like poison
> ivy.
CH86 overlooked all of those facts. And there's one more fact
that he overlooked: Love laughs at locksmiths.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

John wrote:
John wrote: > But there are a number of equally relevant facts that contradict
> what you're saying.

> Korean babies are considered one year old at birth, and are
> classified according to their blood type, but when a Korean's name
> is written in red ink, it means the person is about to die.
> Furthermore, South Korea harvests more than 90% of the world's
> seaweed consumption, and all online shopping is required by law to
> be done using Internet Explorer. These are equally important
> facts that you've been overlooking.
thomasglee wrote: > Don't forget it is unlucky to give knives as gifts but laundry
> detergent and salt are proper. Dog is a delicacy in Korea, and
> they eat a chicken soup called oatdalk (옻닭), which is made with
> leaves and bark from Lacquer Tree, which is like poison
> ivy.
CH86 overlooked all of those facts. And there's one more fact
that he overlooked: Love laughs at locksmiths.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Post by Guest »

Trump Reportedly Tells Pentagon To Consider Reducing Troops In South Korea
Donald Trump is a maverick. He has his own ideas. DT said he wanted US troops out of Korea while on the campaign trail. I think this is his opportunity to fulfill another campaign promise.
Kim Jong Un is going to lead Trump right where Trump’s instinct wants to go. We may literally get a deal of some sorts if troops and extended deterrence to South Korea are on the table. And it’s not “a concession” for Trump...he wants to go there anyway.
It might be a good time to sell that apartment in Korea while you still can...

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Trump Reportedly Tells Pentagon To Consider Reducing Troops In South Korea
Donald Trump is a maverick. He has his own ideas. DT said he wanted US troops out of Korea while on the campaign trail. I think this is his opportunity to fulfill another campaign promise.
Kim Jong Un is going to lead Trump right where Trump’s instinct wants to go. We may literally get a deal of some sorts if troops and extended deterrence to South Korea are on the table. And it’s not “a concession” for Trump...he wants to go there anyway.
It might be a good time to sell that apartment in Korea while you still can...
Hopefully he (Trump) won’t walk into KJU’s trap. I’m afraid he might, but hope he doesn’t. Removing our troops is exactly what KJU and Xi would like to see happen.

Post by Guest »

Hopefully he (Trump) won’t walk into KJU’s trap. I’m afraid he might, but hope he doesn’t. Removing our troops is exactly what KJU and Xi would like to see happen.
Removing American troops is exactly what Donald Trump wants to happen. And I know a lot of Americans would agree with that.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Hopefully he (Trump) won’t walk into KJU’s trap. I’m afraid he might, but hope he doesn’t. Removing our troops is precisely what KJU and Xi would like to happen.
Removing American troops is exactly what Donald Trump wants to happen. And I know a lot of Americans would agree with that.
Americans want a lot of things. Removing troops will lead to war on the peninsula. A war that we will be drug into, one way or another. None of this happens in a vacuum.

Post by Guest »

thomasglee wrote:
Guest wrote:
Hopefully he (Trump) won’t walk into KJU’s trap. I’m afraid he might, but hope he doesn’t. Removing our troops is precisely what KJU and Xi would like to happen.
Americans want a lot of things. Removing troops will lead to war on the peninsula. A war that we will be drug into, one way or another. None of this happens in a vacuum.
War is coming no matter what. How is having 28,000 US soldiers and their dependents in the line of fire going to change anything? It won't. It will only add to our troubles. Withdraw from Korea and nuke the Chinese and the North Koreans from a distance.

CH86

Post by CH86 »

Without US troops in Korea, Kim could attack South Korea without bringing the US in.