11-Apr-18 World View -- Major multi-national military operation planned for Syria after Sarin gas use

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

11-Apr-18 World View -- Major multi-national military operation planned for Syria after Sarin gas use

Post by John »

Russia's Andrey Klimov: Sarin gas attack is just a Hollywood movie

** 11-Apr-18 World View -- Major multi-national military operation planned for Syria after Sarin gas use
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180411

Contents:
Fake news: Newsweek says Mattis denied any evidence that Assad used Sarin gas
Haley announces major change in policy regarding Russia and Security Council
Major multi-national military operation planned for Syria after Sarin gas use
Russia's Andrey Klimov: Sarin gas attack is just a Hollywood movie

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, James Mattis, Newsweek, Ian Wilkie,
Russia, Syria, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Iran, Douma,
Shayrat Airbase, Nikki Haley, Britain, France, Qatar,
Andrey Klimov, Malaysian Airlines MH17

Crossbar

Re: 11-Apr-18 World View -- Major multi-national military operation planned for Syria after Sarin gas use

Post by Crossbar »

James,
I would greatly appreciate it if you would post your opinions on the following topics in the near future:

- deep states influence over our and other nations such as the suicidal immigration policies of England, Germany, Sweden (and the USA) in particular.
- false flags attacks of various types that attempt to turn national opinion. Incl Las Vegas, Parkland, and why Syria would gas people after we announce an withdrawal.
- yellow journalism and its influence of the general public over time. 77% of Americans do not trust the media.
- hypothesis about why england, france, US, germany, sweden, and the middle east all have different types of mass casualty/terror events and why that might be. For instance (england - knife/acid, france - trucks, us - assult rifles, germany - rapes, sweden, rapes/grenades, middle east - car bombs, italy - decapitations).

My honest opinion is that GD is real and makes a population easier or harder to control but the above issues are triggers. How about analysis of the people who trigger the above. That would be interesting.
Crossbar

sue

Re: 11-Apr-18 World View -- Major multi-national military operation planned for Syria after Sarin gas use

Post by sue »

Kudos, John, for expanding on Putin's 3D chess game. Haley's speech was a declaration of America's overt departure from fictional mutually observed "international law". Since Day 1 I have not understood the delusion that hands around the world was anything other than a giant money gathering faux religion.
American TV has been trolling UN footage of starving children. Please. Send your UN food and catering funds to the starving. Another dim picture is France leading a joint attack. The UN has no credibility, takes up valuable real estate and harbors criminals.
Stopping Assad is first, Erdog second. Remember this blog's leading photo.

solomani

Post by solomani »

Sorry, I am not convinced this or the previous attacks are Assad. He comes across as Machivalian not insane. He has nothing to gain by gassing his own people when he is winning. The rebels, on the other hand, have something to gain by tricking the US into attacking Syria.

To be clear I am not arguing Assad is a saint, but I also don't think he is insane. Look at who has the most to gain by regime change through these gas attacks. Assad and Russia are at the bottom of that list.

John

Post by John »

solomani wrote: > Sorry, I am not convinced this or the previous attacks are Assad.
> He comes across as Machiavellian not insane. He has nothing to
> gain by gassing his own people when he is winning. The
> rebels, on the other hand, have something to gain by tricking the
> US into attacking Syria.

> To be clear I am not arguing Assad is a saint, but I also don't
> think he is insane. Look at who has the most to gain by regime
> change through these gas attacks. Assad and Russia are at the
> bottom of that list.
Your claim that al-Assad has nothing to gain by gassing his own people
is not correct. As I explained earlier this week:
> The chemical weapon in the attack was chlorine, which is
> particularly used by al-Assad to attack and kill women and
> children. Chlorine is repeatedly used by al-Assad because it is
> heavier than air. Therefore it seeps into basements where women
> and children are likely to be hiding from al-Assad's missiles and
> barrel bombs. Once the chlorine seeps into the basements where
> women and children are hiding, the women and children are forced
> out into the open, where al-Assad's missiles and barrel bombs can
> slaughter them <i>en masse</i>. The foaming at the mouth by
> victims suggests that Sarin gas was also used.

** 9-Apr-18 World View -- Trump threatens 'big price to pay' after Assad's chemical weapons attack in Syria
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180409

By using chlorine gas, and forcing thousands of people hiding in
basements into the streets, al-Assad can clean up and kill a lot more
people much more quickly. Otherwise, the war could on for six
additional months, with a lot of house to house fighting. Chlorine
gas gives the psychopathic war criminal al-Assad a path to a much
faster victory.

Jason

Post by Jason »

Chlorine gas can easily be made with low cost commonly available chemicals.
Any high school junior can make it, as I did in class. I still remember the choking fumes.
How do we know Russia made or deployed this gas?
Russia has vastly more efficient chemical weapons.
It is more likely that Russia is being "framed" by the losing side to elicit support from the US and Europe.

Jack Edwards

Post by Jack Edwards »

Jason said:
Chlorine gas can easily be made with low cost commonly available chemicals.
Any high school junior can make it, as I did in class. I still remember the choking fumes.
How do we know Russia made or deployed this gas?
Russia has vastly more efficient chemical weapons.
It is more likely that Russia is being "framed" by the losing side to elicit support from the US and Europe.
Personally I was never under the impression Russia was providing the Chlorine - has anyone even suggested that? I always assumed it was Syria - and what better chemical to use when you're in a country with few resources and many sanctions - the type of chemical any high school student could make. Additionally - why use something complicated if something easy will work. Syria is using horrid techniques to exterminate parts of its population. Russia is covering for them - for reasons of their own - I've always assumed it was because they want to have a physical presence in the area and could manipulate Syria - but who knows.

At any rate - strongly disagree that Russia is being framed. But even if they are - they've lied so often - nothing they say can be taken at face value - so they've brought this on themselves.

Jason

Post by Jason »

Why would Syria use inefficient Chlorine gas? They have vastly superior weapons including VX gas and Sarin.
Syria has everything to lose and nothing to gain from chemical warfare.
This chlorine attack is the work of insurgents.
It is a false flag operation to blame Syria & Russia
How quickly you forgot the hoax "Weapons of Mass Destruction" that Iraq supposedly had.
The media story is nothing more than a HOAX.
The masses are easily fooled by a hoax.

Jason

Post by Jason »

Take a look at this news video of the "Chlorine Gas Bomb".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... JmAOWmkFvk

Do you notice anything wrong?

Other viewers did:

"Absurd. I`ve been working alot with gas cylinders. No Way it can pierce a hole into the steel reinforced concrete roof and stay undamaged....It hasn`t even DENTS. Further, it penetrated the ceiling, but landed softly on the bed w/o breaking it. No way!"

"The hell cannon shell was so tired from doing all that work - breaking the reinforced concrete roof and all - it decided to take a nap :) I'm surprised it didn't use the blanket, it looks chilly"

"I repeat here:the gas bomb breaks concrete ceiling and hit a bed.NOT EVEN A SCRATCH on bomb.Clear paint.Parts of the bomb,which were made of thin metal,is not even bent.They brought this bomb in the house and put it to bed.Poor-made fake."

Hilarious - don't be fooled by this hoax, John Xenakis, lets save our soldiers lives.

Post by Guest »

Th idea that Syria and Russia are being framed is pure Alex Jones and Alt-Right media type of stuff. Would it really benefit the Rothchild Zionist bankers to spark a nuclear war using 'fake news'? I'm not buying it. The Russians are pathological liars and the Syrians are the same. They continue their attacks because they have been allowed to get away with it so many times. Time to end their rampage. Period. Bomb Syria. If the Russians want to act as human shields, smash the shields.