7-Apr-18 World View -- Gaza Palestinians burn tires to hide protests from Israel's army

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

7-Apr-18 World View -- Gaza Palestinians burn tires to hide protests from Israel's army

Post by John »

Hamas and Fatah/PLO criticized for contradictory strategies

** 7-Apr-18 World View -- Gaza Palestinians burn tires to hide protests from Israel's army
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180407

Contents:
Gaza Palestinians burn tires to hide protests from Israel's army
Hamas and Fatah/PLO criticized for contradictory strategies

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Israel, Gaza, Hamas, Naqba, Catastrophe,
West Bank, Palestinian Authority, PA, - Fatah,
Palestinian Liberation Organization, PLO, Mahmoud Abbas,
Arab Parliament Federation

sue

Re: 7-Apr-18 World View -- Gaza Palestinians burn tires to hide protests from Israel's army

Post by sue »

Thank you for opening this.
Yesterday I spent 2-1/2 hours in a Metro store while a lovely patient tech attempted to transfer my reagan emails. I can no longer send to your John J. Xenakis. Url unless you first send to me. Google deleted ALL of my 2017 posts and now controls number of item fowards to 2. Obviously I have offended the liberal gods. (Have I mentioned that I loathe and despise google and yahoo.)
BTW, have you heard of having to register with Exchange? I actually saw a Yahoo reader on my site yesterday evening. I have contacted reagan support but know they do not function on weekends.

Comment:
Despite the Saudi prince's statement, accepting that any arab nation believes Israel has a right to be a state is a no-go. Like Abbas, I also recall the bloody 1948 and following wars, especially the most odious Yom Kippur attack. Arab hatred is taught, i.e., shias and sunnis--and they all hate Israelis.
Dragging these daily Star Trek palestinean elevator self-elimination demonstrations out until May 15th will require nightly campfire rallies. (American leftists have taken pages from this playbook.) If the UN were anything other than an anti-American communist agitator, perhaps some pressure on Abbas would be applied. Even if so, this hatred is as old as time, and cessation of senseless violence merely temporary.

sue

Re: 7-Apr-18 World View -- Gaza Palestinians burn tires to hide protests from Israel's army

Post by sue »

John,
I just read a screen that Microsift Exchange and google manage every post I receive or send and can delete on their terms.