3-Apr-18 World View -- Israel's government in turmoil over failure to deport African migrants

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

3-Apr-18 World View -- Israel's government in turmoil over failure to deport African migrants

Post by John »

Netanyahu: We fell into a 'trap' with failed deportation plan

** 3-Apr-18 World View -- Israel's government in turmoil over failure to deport African migrants
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180403

Contents:
Israel's government in turmoil over failure to deport African migrants
Netanyahu: We fell into a 'trap' with failed deportation plan

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu,
Eritrea, Sudan, Rwanda, Uganda, UN Human Rights Council, UNHCR,
Canada, Italy, Germany, Naftali Bennett

Gladius

Re: 3-Apr-18 World View -- Israel's government in turmoil over failure to deport African migrants

Post by Gladius »

This is the height of irony. (And everyone knows why...)

sue

Re: 3-Apr-18 World View -- Israel's government in turmoil over failure to deport African migrants

Post by sue »

I rest my case for refusing to acknowledge "international law".
Tiny Israel is not America where treasonous secret drop shipments can occur across the fruited plain. The danger of belonging to a club is that each member is accountable for the other's actions.
And to Gladius:
Picture yourself in America's early west Fort Ironic. You have successfully built the post, planted gardens and are waging battle on one wall. You drove off one indian attack. Now you are facing those whose supposedly came to buy produce. Not only do they have no money, they live off your productivity and demand to stay. If you don't like that picture in your head, get thee down to your illegal dweller hood and walk the streets in person. Report in if you return.

Post by Guest »

sue wrote:I rest my case for refusing to acknowledge "international law".
Tiny Israel is not America where treasonous secret drop shipments can occur across the fruited plain. The danger of belonging to a club is that each member is accountable for the other's actions.
And to Gladius:
Picture yourself in America's early west Fort Ironic. You have successfully built the post, planted gardens and are waging battle on one wall. You drove off one indian attack. Now you are facing those whose supposedly came to buy produce. Not only do they have no money, they live off your productivity and demand to stay. If you don't like that picture in your head, get thee down to your illegal dweller hood and walk the streets in person. Report in if you return.
I wish you could write something that actually made sense.

sue

Post by sue »

Guest:
Thank you for letting me know you thought today.