28-Mar-18 World View -- Tense Turkey-EU summit in Bulgaria once again ends in failure

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

28-Mar-18 World View -- Tense Turkey-EU summit in Bulgaria once again ends in failure

Post by John »

Other unresolved issues from the EU-Turkey summit meeting

** 28-Mar-18 World View -- Tense Turkey-EU summit in Bulgaria once again ends in failure
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180328

Contents:
Tense Turkey-EU summit in Bulgaria once again ends in failure
Other unresolved issues from the EU-Turkey summit meeting

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, European Union, Bulgaria, Boyko Borissov,
European Council, Donald Tusk, Turkey, Tayyip Erdogan,
European Commission, Jean-Claude Jüncker,
Cyprus, Italy, Greece, Syria, Operation Olive Branch, Afrin

devorah2

Re28marturkey

Post by devorah2 »

Were I a judge, the summit courtroom would have been emptied. No one approached with clean hands, least of all Erdogan. Though the picture portrays men in suits, animal skins and clubs are not difficult to imagine.
The Shenegen Zone agreements do not involve armies passing over borders to extend aggressive "olive branches". No fist-a-cuffs is a sign that some civilized behavior still applies on the surface. But in after-hours privacy, the tantrums must have been fierce. Erdogan is really pushing his 24/7 belligerence to extremes. The turbulent mess that is Cyprus is a vulnerable target.
All in all, the EU gets a "D" for performance and Erdogan an "F" for deportment and intent. A principal with principles is sadly lacking.

Re: 28-Mar-18 World View -- Tense Turkey-EU summit in Bulgaria once again ends in failure

Post by Guest »

London is a shit hole. Third world immigrants are everywhere you turn. The British have left London. I mean, the British have left, not the "British".

I can't believe how bad things have become. Young people who visit don't realize how much things have changed. If I had to state the primary difference between the generations, it would be that the young don't realize what has been lost.

London is not safe.
London is not clean.
London is not a beautiful city.
London is not British.

I think Europe is know broken beyond repair. Whether it's Turks, Arabs, Pakistanis, or Africans roaming the streets of Europe, what does it really matter now? This will never be reversed.

I don't know what I will do with my house in the UK. I don't live there anymore. I would like to sell my house and move somewhere else, but where? I would like to go back to America, but my hometown is swamped with Mexicans. Where can white people go?

John

Re: 28-Mar-18 World View -- Tense Turkey-EU summit in Bulgaria once again ends in failure

Post by John »

How about Siberia?

sue

Post by sue »

Guest:
Your predicament is shared by others. A client is in process of moving to Nova Scotia to join her daughter. She first had to register with a tax agency, a thing I find a bit off-putting.
If you are willing to part with your hometown property, Montana is still a safe place to live. Admittedly the arts and theatre are not readily available; however, you will find a haven. A good friend who is beyond ready to leave his involuntary sanctuary hometown has selected rural Portland, Texas, a place he lived before retiring to care for his terminally ill mother.
Still, Texas is a border state and no law enforcement agency is aiding Border Guards.
My best to you. Civilization is waning. Those of us who care about law, order, justice and righteousness are on our own.

Post by Guest »

My best to you. Civilization is waning. Those of us who care about law, order, justice and righteousness are on our own.
Yes. Those who believe in common decency have been abandoned.

I would sell property and buy precious metals and other assets. Property taxes are wiping homeowners out. If you want to return to America, Florida is a possibility. South Florida is now Latino, but the farther north you go, like the panhandle, is still pretty white. Try to find a white enclave.

My best advice would be to diversify your assets into foreign banks and live in Asia. If you can afford it, spend three month intervals in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and perhaps Singapore. If you avoid the capitals, the cost of living in smaller cities is not bad. Real estate prices can be high, but renting a home in these countries is often cheaper than many US cities. Singapore is really expensive. You can also try living in small towns in New Zealand and Australia. The only problem with those places is that the cities are as 'diverse' as London or Chicago. The small towns are still white, but drug addiction in small town Australia is worse than anything I've seen in the UK.

If you are middle class or working class, you are stuck.

Post by Guest »

Asia is about to be embroiled in a war.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Deepest darkest Tuamotus.

..on a tiny boat.

Aloha! <shaka!>

Post by Guest »

Many analysts are repeating what George Friedman stated last year: That North Korea and China will successfully conspire to force America off the Korean peninsula. I find it a little hard to believe that the average South Korean would accept being enslaved by the Chinese and the North Koreans. Some South Koreans are overly emotional, and might accept it; hoping against hope that the North Korean vipers are 'sincere' about wanting peaceful co-existence. Are people really this stupid? Here everyone has been ringing the alarm bells warning of precisely such a thing, and so many willingly walk into the gas chambers...

John

Post by John »

Guest wrote: > Many analysts are repeating what George Friedman stated last year:
> That North Korea and China will successfully conspire to force
> America off the Korean peninsula. I find it a little hard to
> believe that the average South Korean would accept being enslaved
> by the Chinese and the North Koreans. Some South Koreans are
> overly emotional, and might accept it; hoping against hope that
> the North Korean vipers are 'sincere' about wanting peaceful
> co-existence. Are people really this stupid? Here everyone has
> been ringing the alarm bells warning of precisely such a thing,
> and so many willingly walk into the gas chambers...
This is fatuous nonsense and wishful thinking. Removing American
troops from South Korea wouldn't protect South Korea at all. It would
make an invasion of SK by NK and China even more likely.

Furthermore, removing troops from SK would not reduce the NK nuclear
threat to America. NK would still have its arsenal of nuclear
missiles ready to launch against the United States. In case of a US
military strike against NK, the fact that US troops had been removed
would just make us pissed off at the South Koreans, and would not help
them. So Friedman's prediction is total nonsense.

By the way, I've heard some analysts recently talk about another US
military option. The US removed its nuclear weapons from SK in 1991
in response to another phony promise from the North Koreans to end its
nuclear development. The US could threaten to put them back. The
South Koreans have already agreed to the THAAD missile system, and
they might agree to bring back the nuclear weapons as the lesser evil
than a US military attack on NK.