24-Mar-18 World View -- Report that Russia is helping the Taliban in Afghanistan contains delusional aspects

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

24-Mar-18 World View -- Report that Russia is helping the Taliban in Afghanistan contains delusional aspects

Post by John »

US warship sails near China's illegal artificial island in the South China Sea

** 24-Mar-18 World View -- Report that Russia is helping the Taliban in Afghanistan contains delusional aspects
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180324

Contents:
Report that Russia is helping the Taliban in Afghanistan contains delusional aspects
US warship sails near China's illegal artificial island in the South China Sea

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Afghanistan, Russia, Taliban,
John Nicholson, Jimmy Carter, Zbigniew Brzezinski,
USS Mustin, South China Sea, Mischief Reef, Spratly Islands,
Nicole Schwegman, Hua Chunying,
United Nations Permanent Court of Arbitration in the Hague

FishbellykanakaDude

Re: 24-Mar-18 World View -- Report that Russia is helping the Taliban in Afghanistan contains delusional aspects

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Yay..!

The longer the "distance", especially a GROWING distance, between the will-be Allies of Rohan, er,.. I mean, the Allies of the West™, the longer we (the Good Guys™) have to "prepare" for the inevitable.

Yay,.. again...!

My iridophores shine through my xanthophores, displaying my true color, the color of my people.

S'all good, man. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee...!

Aloha! :) <shaka nui!>

devorah

Re: 24-Mar-18 World View -- Report that Russia is helping the Taliban in Afghanistan contains delusional aspects

Post by devorah »

Second attempt.
Russia has ever suffered from territorial paranoia. Hitler's 2nd front gave Stalin cause to encourage his lust for power and murder millions of Russians. Post-WWII Russia became the USSR courtesy of Yalta and the odious UN. Russia has its own muslim problems yet never misses opportunities to pot stir abroad, oft with no consistent policy logic. The taliban will fight on and Americans will continue to be in harm's way. Trip wires and snipers aplenty. That's the price to pay for securing homeland safety. Please remember that the next time you meet a man in uniform.
Fishbelly's basement ramblings aside, playing Navigation in the South China Sea means game on. Step 2 after the tariff gambit. So thankful for Bolton replacing the NWO mc master. A voice of experience and a man who grasps vanquishing enemies. Those DMZ's merely kick cans down the road--leave that to the 538 pocket-lining trough feeders.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

devorah wrote:Second attempt.
Russia has ever suffered from territorial paranoia. Hitler's 2nd front gave Stalin cause to encourage his lust for power and murder millions of Russians. Post-WWII Russia became the USSR courtesy of Yalta and the odious UN. Russia has its own muslim problems yet never misses opportunities to pot stir abroad, oft with no consistent policy logic. The taliban will fight on and Americans will continue to be in harm's way. Trip wires and snipers aplenty. That's the price to pay for securing homeland safety. Please remember that the next time you meet a man in uniform.
Fishbelly's basement ramblings aside, playing Navigation in the South China Sea means game on. Step 2 after the tariff gambit. So thankful for Bolton replacing the NWO mc master. A voice of experience and a man who grasps vanquishing enemies. Those DMZ's merely kick cans down the road--leave that to the 538 pocket-lining trough feeders.
Yay, Bolton..!!

..I am saying "yay" a bit much these days, aren't I? Oh well,.. canʻt be helped,.. circumstances and all.

Anyway,.. YAY BOLTON..!!

And, by the way, I'm encouraging all my "yachtie friends" to cruise through the SCS (S.China.Sea) archipelagos en masse while sailing naked and unafraid above decks and pestering the Chinese "authorities" for beer and diesel engine repair parts, especially those damned little rubbery bits that usually wear out at LEAST 70% faster than they're rated to do,.. and fish hooks.

Yay...! Bolton and sweaty round eyes pestering the Chinese! A sure recipe for VICTORY...!!

Aloha a me nā mahalo koʻu dudes and dudettes! S'all good, man. :) <shaka nui!>