14-Mar-18 World View -- Trump blocks Broadcom acquisition of Qualcomm over national security

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

14-Mar-18 World View -- Trump blocks Broadcom acquisition of Qualcomm over national security

Post by John »

Government urges not doing business with China's Huawei and ZTE

** 14-Mar-18 World View -- Trump blocks Broadcom acquisition of Qualcomm over national security
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180314

Contents:
Trump blocks Broadcom acquisition of Qualcomm over national security
Government urges not doing business with China's Huawei and ZTE

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Broadcom, Singapore, Qualcomm, China,
Huawei Technologies Co., ZTE Corp., Huawei Mate SE, Ren Zhengfei,
Robert Lighthizer, Christopher Wray, Leon Panetta,
House Intelligence Committee,
South China Sea, Japan, Tibet, India

Re: 14-Mar-18 World View -- Trump blocks Broadcom acquisition of Qualcomm over national security

Post by Guest »

And 4th rate media outlets like Business Insider attack Trump for killing business and damaging the profits of financial groups and corporations that could have profited from this deal. If Obama had done the same, the Huff Post and BI would have praised him. I hate the liberal media. Traitors to country, every single one of them.

josa0512

Re: 14-Mar-18 World View -- Trump blocks Broadcom acquisition of Qualcomm over national security

Post by josa0512 »

I've been shopping for a laptop and I'm seriously considering buying a Lenovo Thinkpad. Since Lenovo is a Chinese multinational corporation and its computers are manufactured in China, do you feel that it's safe for me to buy a Lenovo laptop? Or would you recommend that I buy another brand of computer, such as Dell?

John

Post by John »

josa0512 wrote: > I've been shopping for a laptop and I'm seriously considering
> buying a Lenovo Thinkpad. Since Lenovo is a Chinese multinational
> corporation and its computers are manufactured in China, do you
> feel that it's safe for me to buy a Lenovo laptop? Or would you
> recommend that I buy another brand of computer, such as
> Dell?
All I can tell you is that the heads of the intelligence agencies
would suggest that you buy an American-made product, with
chips from an American firm like Intel.

devorah

Post by devorah »

Listen up and heed every word of John's post.
Otherwise rather than ships and men being destroyed at Pearl, our homeland population will be victims.
The good sign is that some in DC have moved beyond personal greed to grasping the necessity to protect OUR national safety and interests. Such thinking is not the norm. Those of you who follow John's posts plus other FACTUAL sources understand the domestic and international threats (not challenges in the PC BS sense) we face. Somewhere in a short time, trump MUST recognize that conservatives and not globalists think, reason and extrapolate with logic and acknowledge generational dynamics--the histories of national and collective individual behaviors.
This post is going to everyone on my list.
NOT TO BE MISSED OR IGNORED!!

Post by Guest »

How easy is I to find an electronic device th has not been manufactured or have Chinese parts?

François

Post by François »

I read on China watch dog site that government has ascheme to face pictures of neighboring Asian nations. They started India put had plans expansion other countries. It also mentioned about knowing the customer for other country. It was updated and said something about legislative change in Indian supreme court on privacy but didnt tell impact to data collection.

Alejandro

Post by Alejandro »

I too saw this article. I remember say government buy large stake in financial companies in asia and strong arm to use their system.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

John wrote:
josa0512 wrote: > I've been shopping for a laptop and I'm seriously considering
> buying a Lenovo Thinkpad. Since Lenovo is a Chinese multinational
> corporation and its computers are manufactured in China, do you
> feel that it's safe for me to buy a Lenovo laptop? Or would you
> recommend that I buy another brand of computer, such as
> Dell?
All I can tell you is that the heads of the intelligence agencies
would suggest that you buy an American-made product, with
chips from an American firm like Intel.
I have a Macintosh, an iPhone 6 Plus, and a Kindle. Do they count?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

John

Post by John »

To find out, google things like "iphone processor" or "kindle
processor."

https://everymac.com/systems/apple/ipho ... types.html

https://www.qualcomm.com/snapdragon/tab ... fire-hdx-7