13-Mar-18 World View -- Britain threatens Russia with retaliation over nerve gas poisoning of Skripal

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

13-Mar-18 World View -- Britain threatens Russia with retaliation over nerve gas poisoning of Skripal

Post by John »

Skripal was attacked with Novichok, a military-grade nerve agent developed by Russia

** 13-Mar-18 World View -- Britain threatens Russia with retaliation over nerve gas poisoning of Skripal
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180313

Contents:
Britain threatens Russia with retaliation over nerve gas poisoning of Skripal
Russia reacts with massive disinformation campaign
Skripal was attacked with Novichok, a military-grade nerve agent developed by Russia

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Britain, Salisbury, Russia, Sergei Skripal,
Alexander Litvinenko, Theresa May, Novichok,
Russia Today, Maria Zakharova

Re: 13-Mar-18 World View -- Britain threatens Russia with retaliation over nerve gas poisoning of Skripal

Post by Guest »

I would like to thank Mr. Xenakis for his contribution towards building a just society. I have suffered at the hands of Putin and his so-called government. I know his methods and bottomless cruelty and hypocrisy. I have been left a refugee because of his lies.

devorah

Re: 13-Mar-18 World View -- Britain threatens Russia with retaliation over nerve gas poisoning of Skripal

Post by devorah »

Guest:
I remember the hot wars and the Cold War involving the Soviet Union/Russia. You escaped and I am grateful. Hopefully you can live in peace and as much security as is possible in our present world. Please take care.
In the days of Churchill, the Oval Office phone would have been hot. England would have enlisted America's help in dealing with Putin and his thugs. But Britain struggles under May. This is just a side bar to her Soros population redistribution scheme. That balance beam takes both adroit and forceful moves. The three lost lives will slowly slip under history's rug and not even leave crumbs. Putin has reason to smirk. He free to keep stirring the pot.

Post by Guest »

A FORMER KGB agent accused of poisoning Russian defector Alexander Litvinenk has tonight been linked to a Russian businessman found dead in London.
Another murder in London...

Putin is operating on overdrive now. I suspect he is once again testing the waters. PM May must act decisively and punish Russia. Freezing Russian assets (and the British government knows EXACTLY where the money in British banks comes from) and banning World Cup participation will hurt Russia. May needs to involve other European countries in this effort. The Baltic's and Poland would be on board, as would some of the Balkan countries (like Croatia and Albania). The boycott of the 1980 Olympics damaged Russia; let the boycott of the World Cup do the same. She should also shut down all but one Russian diplomatic post, or even consider reducing Russia to consulate status only. The Russians have always craved respect. That will hurt Russian ego (I can't say pride; pride is too mild a word to describe the Russian mentality). Withdraw the British ambassador and leave a consular office to deal with Russia.

If May does little or nothing, the UK will become a killing field for the FSB. That's no exaggeration. The Russians always try to get away with as much as they can. Look at history, especially after the Revolution.

Putin is no genius. He really is a mediocrity and a common thief. Look at Putin's last state of the nation address last week. He lied about having nuclear engined cruise missiles, and even the graphics which should warheads striking Florida came from a 2007 presentation. It makes one wonder if people inside the Kremlin are trying to make Putin look stupid. Putin is panicking and the world knows it. Russia's economy has gone down the toilet. Corruption is still completely out of control. Putin's political and physical lives are endangered. Putin has overplayed his hand many times. Everything is backfiring against him. From the very beginning, he has made mistakes. It's the American people's indifference to Russia that has saved him. Putin is shrinking. Left to his own devices, he will disappear.

JCP

Post by Guest »

The UK already is a killing field for the Russians. The British police are investigating 14 other recent murders in the country. There are almost certainly more that have yet t be uncovered, if ever.

Post by Guest »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83OY6De6Ob4

Chris Hitchens on Putin and trying to co-exist with psychopathic dictators.

Post by Guest »

Just heard on a military show that Europe is in complete disarray where there military equipment and readiness is in complete disarray. Most of there military equipment is in disrepair or non existent. Frightening.