10-Mar-18 World View -- The Donald Trump - Kim Jong-un meeting hinges on a decision that Kim has already made

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

10-Mar-18 World View -- The Donald Trump - Kim Jong-un meeting hinges on a decision that Kim has already made

Post by John »

Kenya's bitter rivals, Kenyatta and Odinga, become 'brothers' as Tillerson arrives

** 10-Mar-18 World View -- The Donald Trump - Kim Jong-un meeting hinges on a decision that Kim has already made
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180310

Contents:
Kenya's bitter rivals, Kenyatta and Odinga, become 'brothers' as Tillerson arrives
The Donald Trump - Kim Jong-un meeting hinges on a decision that Kim has already made

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Kenya, Uhuru Kenyatta, Kikuyu,
Raila Odinga, Luo, Rex Tillerson, Barack Obama,
North Korea, Kim Jong-un, Russia, Boris Yeltsin

Re: 10-Mar-18 World View -- The Donald Trump - Kim Jong-un meeting hinges on a decision that Kim has already made

Post by Guest »

The North Koreans have been playing everyone like a fiddle. :roll: Or have the Chinese been the ones? Just nuke North Korea and be done with it. Better to fight now than wait for the Norks to complete their work on the missile system.

devorah

Re: 10-Mar-18 World View -- The Donald Trump - Kim Jong-un meeting hinges on a decision that Kim has already made

Post by devorah »

We are shuffling Oscars to the wrong community. Politicians deserve them hands down. That handshake--come on guys. barry's heritage is clearly visible in this farce. China is involved in Kenya's BORROWED funds infrastructure projects. Globalist Tillerson is participating in yet another international arranged performance. After 3 days of glitz and carefully worded talks, Tillerson will fly off to his next gig and Kenya will be back to business as usual for Kenyatta, one of the world's wealthiest men. (barry is of the Luo tribe.)
Kruschev was a vodka-soaked but reasonably intelligent man. Just for a few minutes he might have longed to participate in America's former prosperity. That was before Dollar Trees had to reshelve daily to accomodate illegal invaders.
Kim, however, is a drug-filled, chain smoking child bent on using his nuclear toys in a yet unchosen direction. Classical education is fine. Trump must internalize a quick study in the Oriental mind. I maintain the art of the deal will never replace serious informed focused leadership.
BTW Guest, I agree.

Post by Guest »

Why now? Kim's weapons taking longer than he thought?

devorah

Post by devorah »

You nailed it. Maybe he will be standing by a rocket launch lighting a smoke and problem solved. Wishful thinking.

Post by Guest »

Extended enumerated all of the different situations based on some possibly unresolved questions. May or may not be helpful but figured I would post. Had trouble formatting in a post so just took a screen shot:

https://postimg.org/image/7hqjb4t5x/

Post by Guest »

These so called experts keeps on failing and kept on talking as if they have all the answers. I've seen too many presidents tried and failed, in epic forms. Trump....well...the guys different. So these "experts" couldn't get a read on him. They were wrong during his bid for President. Wrong when he went up against Clinton. Wrong when he got elected, and STILL wrong till this very day. I'm not saying he's going to make any progress or anything. I'm saying I don't trust a single word out of these called experts' mouths.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Extended enumerated all of the different situations based on some possibly unresolved questions. May or may not be helpful but figured I would post. Had trouble formatting in a post so just took a screen shot:

https://postimg.org/image/7hqjb4t5x/

I don't know who you are (and that doesn't matter), but I'm a little confused by the print out. Does that mean the North Koreans are just prepping for a surprise nuclear attack?

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:These so called experts keeps on failing and kept on talking as if they have all the answers. I've seen too many presidents tried and failed, in epic forms. Trump....well...the guys different. So these "experts" couldn't get a read on him. They were wrong during his bid for President. Wrong when he went up against Clinton. Wrong when he got elected, and STILL wrong till this very day. I'm not saying he's going to make any progress or anything. I'm saying I don't trust a single word out of these called experts' mouths.
It's the establishment mindset. Another politician from the same schools as all of the others. All their experience with politics applies and nothing has changed. He is just a nationalist flavor of bush meets throw back to reagan or something of the sort. You can't fully blame them I suppose. Everything in their world is still noticeably the same so they are able to put off facing reality for another day. It's probably for the best too. God forbid if Kodak was evil AND saw digital cameras coming. It's best they learn once it is far too late for them.
Guest wrote: I don't know who you are (and that doesn't matter), but I'm a little confused by the print out. Does that mean the North Koreans are just prepping for a surprise nuclear attack?
No but I was about to post that is still a potential option in spite of the table (would change the first case to yes (surprise attack)).

Explanation:

Sorry for the confusion.
table
The point of the table was to enumerate every possible Yes/No response to each of the 5 questions at the top with the last being an analysis column to try and narrow down where it would make sense for nk to hold negotiations. The hope was to at least narrow down the potential cases, however, there ended up being some way (after narrowing the unlikely/impossible cases) that the negotiations would make sense from their end which resulted in all of the answers to "Does the negotiation tactic make sense?" being yes. The parenthesis were the concluded reasoning for each way it made sense in that scenario. I started with every case (2^5 different yes/no combinations) and limited it with the constraints (impossible/improbable situations)

constraints
This was an area to make explicit reasons for ruling out cases.
NK couldn't be willing to use the nukes and give them up simultaneously so I eliminated those cases.
If they were acting independent of china whether or not china is ready is irrelevant.
If they are being controlled by china and china isn't ready then it meant I automatically said yes the negotiations would make sense because they wouldn't act before china was ready.
If they were controlled by china and a yes to won't use I ruled it out because china would have them use them.

conclusions
This was to group together all of the distinct reasons for a negotiation observed in the final column. I thought at the very least the possible reasons in the different possible scenarios could be helpful.