10-Mar-18 World View -- The Donald Trump - Kim Jong-un meeting hinges on a decision that Kim has already made

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: 10-Mar-18 World View -- The Donald Trump - Kim Jong-un meeting hinges on a decision that Kim has already made

Post by Guest »

So was canada for real or a joke? Will we know when to go?

FishbellykanakaDude

Re: 10-Mar-18 World View -- The Donald Trump - Kim Jong-un meeting hinges on a decision that Kim has already made

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Guest wrote:So was canada for real or a joke? Will we know when to go?
Canada? What ABOUT Canada?

..do you mean when to go TO Canada?

Any time is good to go to Canada! It's a VERY nice place,.. with very nice people,.. unless it's winter, and you're under-clothed, I suppose.

I'm not an "affiliate" of Canada, btw.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: If they were controlled by china and a yes to won't use I ruled it out because china would have them use them.
Initially and after repeatedly going over the table, this is the only piece I felt wasn't air tight barring assumptions that China and NK want to go to war. However, I still can't conceive of any plausible scenario where China would be directing NK and this isn't the case.

Post by Guest »

What's in it for Trump to delay attacking North Korea? He knows the North Koreans will never give up their nukes and are simply buying time. Is this more 4D chess? :roll: I can't believe how chaotically the US is dealing with the North Koreans. Is this all a ruse or is the Trump's White House in chaos? Is Trump waiting for a nuclear attack or for the North Koreans to be caught shipping nuclear weapons to Zimbabwe? Either Trump has some master plans or he is getting played... :shock:

TehTRUTH

Post by TehTRUTH »

Guest wrote:What's in it for Trump to delay attacking North Korea? He knows the North Koreans will never give up their nukes and are simply buying time. Is this more 4D chess? :roll: I can't believe how chaotically the US is dealing with the North Koreans. Is this all a ruse or is the Trump's White House in chaos? Is Trump waiting for a nuclear attack or for the North Koreans to be caught shipping nuclear weapons to Zimbabwe? Either Trump has some master plans or he is getting played... :shock:
Obviously FAKE NEWS! It has been well established that president trump is an illiterate chimp let loose in the white house and frequently smatters the walls of the oval office with his own feces. I have read reports that the secret service has to have tranquilizer guns constantly on hand for "bad days".

Post by Guest »

TehTRUTH wrote:
Guest wrote:What's in it for Trump to delay attacking North Korea? He knows the North Koreans will never give up their nukes and are simply buying time. Is this more 4D chess? :roll: I can't believe how chaotically the US is dealing with the North Koreans. Is this all a ruse or is the Trump's White House in chaos? Is Trump waiting for a nuclear attack or for the North Koreans to be caught shipping nuclear weapons to Zimbabwe? Either Trump has some master plans or he is getting played... :shock:
Obviously FAKE NEWS! It has been well established that president trump is an illiterate chimp let loose in the white house and frequently smatters the walls of the oval office with his own feces. I have read reports that the secret service has to have tranquilizer guns constantly on hand for "bad days".
You're an idiot. Why do you waste people's time?

Post by guest »

Here we go again, another cluster fuck.

Life is a bitch, and the next day you die.

FUM

Post by FUM »

Guest wrote:So was canada for real or a joke? Will we know when to go?
If you can, go now. The farther north, far from the US border, the better. Buy a small house and set up green houses and food storage. Buy a rifle or a shot gun, and wait. Try to find like minded individuals. And remember, the average Canadian is on par with the average American. Some have skills, some don't. Young people are pretty useless. The point is, survive. If you can make it through the first few weeks, you might be alright. Most people will starve to death in the first few weeks. Life will be hard. But life is hard anyway.

If there is a nuclear war, and you are still in the States, take your guns, some food, and head north. Try to cross the border and escape. Canada is a vast country, but cold. If you are an office worker, a useless eater, then you will probably die during the journey.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Here is a good (non-PC!) novel about NK using their nukes:
https://www.amazon.com/Korean-Crisis-Ir ... ean+crisis
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Cynic Hero 86

Post by Cynic Hero 86 »

Tom Mazanec wrote:Here is a good (non-PC!) novel about NK using their nukes:
https://www.amazon.com/Korean-Crisis-Ir ... ean+crisis
Unrealistic, Any President that allowed a NK nuclear attack on the US, and especially if they didn't retaliate after the attack would be committing political suicide. In reality an North Korean attack would face a retaliatory salvo launched even when the North Korean missiles are still in the air.