28-Feb-18 World View -- Russia's 'humanitarian pause' in Syria turns into farce on first day

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

28-Feb-18 World View -- Russia's 'humanitarian pause' in Syria turns into farce on first day

Post by John »

Report: North Korea is selling chemical weapons supplies to Syria

** 28-Feb-18 World View -- Russia's 'humanitarian pause' in Syria turns into farce on first day
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180228

Contents:
Russia's 'humanitarian pause' in Syria turns into farce on first day
Report: North Korea is selling chemical weapons supplies to Syria
Areas of control in Syria and Iraq

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Syria, Ghouta, Russia, Bashar al-Assad,
António Guterres, Nikki Haley, Aleppo. Grozny Model, Chechnya,
North Korea, Turkey,
Hayat Tahrir al-Sham, HTS, Jabhat al-Nusra, al-Nusra Front,
Jabhat Fateh al-Sham, JFS, Front for the Conquest of Syria,
Islamic State / of Iraq and Syria/Sham/the Levant, IS, ISIS, ISIL, Daesh,
Eastern Ghouta, Hama, Idlib, barrel bombs, chlorine, Sarin gas,
Kurds, People’s Protection Units, YPG, Afrin, Manbij, Rojava,
Kurdistan Workers' Party, PKK

devorah

Re: 28-Feb-18 World View -- Russia's 'humanitarian pause' in Syria turns into farce on first day

Post by devorah »

How many of us reading John's post have faced fight or flight in circumstances of Armegedon terror? That UN headless chickens continue to create hidden reports and do NOTHING emphasizes the uselessness and waste of maintaining this group.
Ships at sea transfer sanctioned supplies to NK vessels. Russia and China aid and abet Assad in his manic slaughter. This is the Syrian Holocaust. Assad has gone Hitler one further: he's separated the orthodox from the reformed.
And I remind you that the enabler of Iran's participation rewarded himself another Nobel peace prize yesterday for having no embarrassing scandals in his illegal 8 years. Open touring in America requires an unwarranted degree of arrogance from this scandal in flesh.

WUT

Re: 28-Feb-18 World View -- Russia's 'humanitarian pause' in Syria turns into farce on first day

Post by WUT »

It really does seem like the media and reality are diverging. The distance has reached a peak in my mind. NK selling gas weapon components to Assad who is openly using them on innocent people. Don't worry though guys! Robert Mueller has found some "white lies"..... WUT

Post by Guest »

I think John is dead right. The North Koreans are unsavory as they come and won't hesitate to sell WMD to anyone with enough money. North Korea is truly a rogue state. If the chemical weapons story is true, then North Korea is not just an immediate problem for South Korea, but the whole world. South Korea might not be willing to fight the North, but if the chemical weapons story is true, South Korea no longer has any say. The South has chosen to pay off and ignore the death and destruction the North has been inflicting on them for decades, well, the rest of the world WON'T. North Korea is so dangerous to human civilization, it has to be completely destroyed. Enough is enough. Tell the South Korean government to go stick it. Or better yet, ignore them, pull out American forces, and BBQ the North Koreans Even better, tell the South Koreans nothing, and vaporized the North. If the South Koreans don't like, they go pound sand.

Post by Guest »

How can you say this ceasefire is a farce? This ceasefire has been followed every bit as much as all the others. In fact, this might be the most legitimate and effective ceasefire the Syrian war has seen yet. I dare you to find a counterexample.

John

Post by John »

Guest wrote: > How can you say this ceasefire is a farce? This ceasefire has been
> followed every bit as much as all the others. In fact, this might
> be the most legitimate and effective ceasefire the Syrian war has
> seen yet. I dare you to find a counterexample.
I assume you're being sarcastic. Every ceasefire so far has been a
farce.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

John wrote:
Guest wrote: > How can you say this ceasefire is a farce? This ceasefire has been
> followed every bit as much as all the others. In fact, this might
> be the most legitimate and effective ceasefire the Syrian war has
> seen yet. I dare you to find a counterexample.
I assume you're being sarcastic. Every ceasefire so far has been a
farce.
But John, this ceasefire lasted a whole seventeen seconds! The previous record was only eleven seconds.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Post by Guest »

John is 100 short of 7k posts! Also why do the bad guys have to be such cartoon characters? Can they not do one good thing in their lives instead of just being so despicable? I seriously wonder if at their meetings they sit around and discuss ways to top their current level of pure evil.

John

Post by John »

Guest wrote: > John is 100 short of 7k posts! Also why do the bad guys have to be
> such cartoon characters? Can they not do one good thing in their
> lives instead of just being so despicable? I seriously wonder if
> at their meetings they sit around and discuss ways to top their
> current level of pure evil.
Actually, they do lots of good things, but only for their own people.
That's how they stay popular when they're committing genocide of other
people. But people like Hitler don't get good press these days for
the good deeds he did for Protestants.

And actually, Russian trolls are constantly telling me how wonderful
Bashar al-Assad is, and especially how he's a wonderful opthamologist.

99 posts.

Russialovesyou

Post by Russialovesyou »

More is better. Got a gun problem, get more guns. Got a debt problem, create more debt. Got a racism problem, create more division. Got an ecology problem, create more toxic waste. Got an immigrant problem, let more in. Got an abortion problem, have more abortions. Got crooked politician problem, elect crooked non politicians. Got a Russian problem, Russians love you. :lol: