28-Feb-18 World View -- Russia's 'humanitarian pause' in Syria turns into farce on first day

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
CuriousBrit

Re: 28-Feb-18 World View -- Russia's 'humanitarian pause' in Syria turns into farce on first day

Post by CuriousBrit »

Guest wrote: Even better, tell the South Koreans nothing, and vaporized the North. If the South Koreans don't like, they go pound sand.
My word that sounds preposterous! Surely they must tell them. They just would need to tell them enough time in advance.

Re: 28-Feb-18 World View -- Russia's 'humanitarian pause' in Syria turns into farce on first day

Post by Guest »

CuriousBrit wrote:
Guest wrote: Even better, tell the South Koreans nothing, and vaporized the North. If the South Koreans don't like, they go pound sand.
My word that sounds preposterous! Surely they must tell them. They just would need to tell them enough time in advance.
President Moon would tip off the north in advance. I think the American government is already aware of that.

Heisenberg

Post by Heisenberg »

:(
Last edited by Heisenberg on Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.