19-Feb-18 World View -- Special prosecutor Robert Mueller issues farcical indictment of Russian trolls

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

19-Feb-18 World View -- Special prosecutor Robert Mueller issues farcical indictment of Russian trolls

Post by John »

Comparing Russian trolls to Chinese hackers

** 19-Feb-18 World View -- Special prosecutor Robert Mueller issues farcical indictment of Russian trolls
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180219

Contents:
Special prosecutor Robert Mueller issues farcical indictment of Russian trolls
How the Russian trolls do their jobs
Russian trolls are Bashar al-Assad's use of chemical weapons
Comparing Russian trolls to Chinese hackers

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Department of Justice, Rod Rosenstein,
Robert Mueller, Russia, Ukraine, Crimea, Syria,
St. Petersburg, troll factory, Internet Research Agency,
Bashar al-Assad, Igor Strelkov, AN-26, China,
Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17, Russian Buk 9M38 missile

ZZAZZ

Re: 19-Feb-18 World View -- Special prosecutor Robert Mueller issues farcical indictment of Russian trolls

Post by ZZAZZ »

Summary: Yes the crimes are real, but it is laughable to prosecute these crimes because everybody knows about them and everybody is doing it.

You right wing nut jobs are so laughable. Anything to obstruct justice when it is you who benefits from the crime. You are so deep into your false ideology that you cannot even comprehend another way of thinking.

wasp

Re: 19-Feb-18 World View -- Special prosecutor Robert Mueller issues farcical indictment of Russian trolls

Post by wasp »

ZZAZZ wrote:Summary: Yes the crimes are real, but it is laughable to prosecute these crimes because everybody knows about them and everybody is doing it.

You right wing nut jobs are so laughable. Anything to obstruct justice when it is you who benefits from the crime. You are so deep into your false ideology that you cannot even comprehend another way of thinking.
These crimes won't be prosecuted because the people being charged are in Russia.

You left-wing nuts are so predictable. You pretend to be outranged over something completely meaningless, then stand firm against prosecuting Hillary for repeatedly breaking the law with her server, or her husband for rape.

devorah

Post by devorah »

Maxwell Smart and Agent 99 were not far off in their portrayals of Russian and some American intel. Trolls are increasingly common. Hacking attempts into our family' banking matters have been unsuccessful but disconcerting. To know that national govt data is vulnerable is not reassuring.
The bigger questions are how far afield Mueller's "investigation" strayed, and how he can with a straight face ignore the entire dossier and illegal server schemes. This administration has made little attempt to address matters involving national security, including enforcing immigration laws and cleaning up illegals' voting. Millions of dollars have been wasted on this indeed farsical rummaging in all the wrong places.
Thank you, John, for addressing this. Yet another day passes that law, order and justice are swept under the political rug.
PS
You ZZ guy: leftist trolls do not thrive here.

psCargile

Post by psCargile »

Oh, the irony of Democrats siding against their ideological twin Russia.

PonderingPossum

Post by PonderingPossum »

ZZAZZ wrote:Summary: Yes the crimes are real, but it is laughable to prosecute these crimes because everybody knows about them and everybody is doing it.

How do define "nut jobs"? When insanity is the rule of the day sanity feels like insanity. I thought I had a mental break but it turns out I just started to view reality for what it is. I'm so embarrassed I lied to myself for so long. And to think I voted for Hillary and Obama. Not that the specifics matter. We are just rearranging deck chairs on the titanic.

Higgenbotham2

Post by Higgenbotham2 »

The Sword and the Shield: The Mitrokhin Archive and the Secret History of the KGB

Been going on a long time. It's what they do.

Russialovesyou

Post by Russialovesyou »

And how many US Presidents actually sided with Russia since 1960? 1. Tiny Trumpkins.

Higgenbotham2

Post by Higgenbotham2 »

Russialovesyou wrote:And how many US Presidents actually sided with Russia since 1960? 1. Tiny Trumpkins.