18-Feb-18 World View -- Iran gives operational control of its Chabahar seaport to India

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

18-Feb-18 World View -- Iran gives operational control of its Chabahar seaport to India

Post by John »

Comparing Iran's Chabahar seaport vs Pakistan's Gwadar seaport

** 18-Feb-18 World View -- Iran gives operational control of its Chabahar seaport to India
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180218

Contents:
Iran gives operational control of its Chabahar seaport to India
Comparing Iran's Chabahar seaport vs Pakistan's Gwadar seaport

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Iran, Chabahar seaport, India, Hassan Rouhani,
Pakistan, Gwadar seaport, China, Narendra Modi,
Chabahar-Zahedan railroad, Afghanistan, Central Asia,
China-Pakistan Economic Corridor, CPEC,
One Belt One Road, OBOR, Balochistan, Jundullah,
Rex Tillerson

PonderingPossum

Re: 18-Feb-18 World View -- Iran gives operational control of its Chabahar seaport to India

Post by PonderingPossum »

God damn it. Every time I doubt GD I regret it. At times when I see it at work in my personal life it honestly feels like magic. Are you a wizard John? Is it hard knowing you're right all of the time? Jesus X. Christ

Re: 18-Feb-18 World View -- Iran gives operational control of its Chabahar seaport to India

Post by Guest »

Iran has special issues related to the US and the Iran nuclear deal, which is opposed by the Donald Trump administration. The US has threatened additional sanctions on Iran, and those sanctions to conflict with India's investments in Chabahar. However, US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, visiting New Delhi recently, assured India that even if America re-imposes sanctions on Iran in the coming days, it will exempt the Chabahar facility.
This is bizarre. If the US re-imposes sanctions they will exempt this facility? President Trump understands Generational Dynamics. He probably reads this website. I think he wants to knock out the Ayatollahs and restore the (relatively) secular Iranian government through sanctions, but allow for the coming world war and have the Chabahar facility functioning when it starts. It must be President Trump following this road map.

John

Post by John »

PonderingPossum wrote: > God damn it. Every time I doubt GD I regret it. At times when I
> see it at work in my personal life it honestly feels like
> magic. Are you a wizard John? Is it hard knowing you're right all
> of the time? Jesus X. Christ
So what happened?

PonderingPossum

John wrote:
PonderingPossum wrote: > God damn it. Every time I doubt GD I regret it. At times when I
So what happened?
I had a lot of skepticism regarding Iran. Its hard seeing a country so traditionally opposed to America be allied with them in the not too distant future. The recent events softened this view and this article was the nail in the coffin.

PonderingPossum

John wrote:
So what happened?
With regards to things happening personally I don't know if I would say there is one major data point. If anything its so many events spread across so many different contexts. It feels like a picture coming into focus. Like any good theory it applies a certain level of order to what seemed like random events prior to the theory. I see so many events that tie into the bigger picture that once you see the bigger picture you can't help but know how the events fit in and where it is going. It is sad though the predictions are so dire for us in the short term. Like watching a massive train wreck you can't look away from.

Cynic Hero 86

Post by Cynic Hero 86 »

Guest wrote:
Iran has special issues related to the US and the Iran nuclear deal, which is opposed by the Donald Trump administration. The US has threatened additional sanctions on Iran, and those sanctions to conflict with India's investments in Chabahar. However, US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, visiting New Delhi recently, assured India that even if America re-imposes sanctions on Iran in the coming days, it will exempt the Chabahar facility.
This is bizarre. If the US re-imposes sanctions they will exempt this facility? President Trump understands Generational Dynamics. He probably reads this website. I think he wants to knock out the Ayatollahs and restore the (relatively) secular Iranian government through sanctions, but allow for the coming world war and have the Chabahar facility functioning when it starts. It must be President Trump following this road map.
Iran would never be an ally of the US under the current regime. Regarding this facility, these would be unimportant in a war with either China or Russia because its distance from the likely battlefields (Western pacific and Eastern Europe). Face it the war scenarios in terms of location advanced on this website are implausible because it requires the aggressor states "skipping over" countries to attack countries those nations do not share borders with.

devorah

Post by devorah »

Cynic:
Are you forgetting the NK wild child? Please do not invest his addled mind with logic. War on an international scale will not be fought as have past battles. True, Africa is engaging neighbor to neighbor--tribes.
9/11 changed everything. In this age of satellites, drones and stealth, distance is redefined. Both mercenaries and SOME military strategists--not those planted by barry--learned from Viet Nam's guerilla warfare. Look around in your area. The enemy is here and planning/working. Do not suppose for a moment that China, Pakistan, Iran and Russia are not actively engaged in creating power cells. Sunnis and Shias are being played against each other.
This is real life: follow the money, especially bucks for weapons.

Cynic Hero 86

Post by Cynic Hero 86 »

devorah wrote:Cynic:
Are you forgetting the NK wild child? Please do not invest his addled mind with logic. War on an international scale will not be fought as have past battles. True, Africa is engaging neighbor to neighbor--tribes.
9/11 changed everything. In this age of satellites, drones and stealth, distance is redefined. Both mercenaries and SOME military strategists--not those planted by barry--learned from Viet Nam's guerilla warfare. Look around in your area. The enemy is here and planning/working. Do not suppose for a moment that China, Pakistan, Iran and Russia are not actively engaged in creating power cells. Sunnis and Shias are being played against each other.
This is real life: follow the money, especially bucks for weapons.
But Bin Laden wasn't interested in conquest or territorial control, he was more interested in causing destruction, death, and economic disruption. Al-Qaed/Islamists didn't have the resources to wage a regular war anyway. Nation-States like Russia, China and NK do. The old Rules and fundamentals therefore still apply.