12-Feb-18 World View -- What was Kim Yo-jong thinking as she returned to North Korea from the Olympics?

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
Crouching Tiger

Re: 12-Feb-18 World View -- What was Kim Yo-jong thinking as she returned to North Korea from the Olympics?

Post by Crouching Tiger »

Guest wrote:His sister looked nasty; her smile couldn't mask that. I think the way the South Koreans are getting played by the Norks is embarrassing. Everyone can see it but the South Koreans. It's time to sideline South Korea and destroy North Korea. If we listen to the Anti-Trump crowd and wait, American cities will be destroyed, and then CNN will blame Trump. Trump's smart. He knows all of this. Sideline the Koreans, and destroy the North completely. Let President Moon awaken to flashes on the horizon.
No

Re: 12-Feb-18 World View -- What was Kim Yo-jong thinking as she returned to North Korea from the Olympics?

Post by Guest »

Crouching Tiger wrote:
Guest wrote:His sister looked nasty; her smile couldn't mask that. I think the way the South Koreans are getting played by the Norks is embarrassing. Everyone can see it but the South Koreans. It's time to sideline South Korea and destroy North Korea. If we listen to the Anti-Trump crowd and wait, American cities will be destroyed, and then CNN will blame Trump. Trump's smart. He knows all of this. Sideline the Koreans, and destroy the North completely. Let President Moon awaken to flashes on the horizon.
No
And a might FU right back, pussy.

Crouching Tiger

Post by Crouching Tiger »

Guest wrote:
Crouching Tiger wrote:
No
And a might FU right back, pussy.
lol