22-Jan-18 World View -- Multiple Afghanistan Taliban terror attacks leave 'victory' plans in tatters

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

22-Jan-18 World View -- Multiple Afghanistan Taliban terror attacks leave 'victory' plans in tatters

Post by John »

Sunday's attacks throw new doubts into claims of 'victory' in Afghanistan

** 22-Jan-18 World View -- Multiple Afghanistan Taliban terror attacks leave 'victory' plans in tatters
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180122

Contents:
Multiple Afghanistan Taliban terror attacks leave 'victory' plans in tatters
Sunday's attacks throw new doubts into claims of 'victory' in Afghanistan

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Afghanistan, Kabul, Intercontinental Hotel,
Taliban, Zabihullah Mujahid, Herat province, Balkh province,
Islamic State / of Iraq and Syria/Sham/the Levant, IS, ISIS, ISIL, Daesh,
Amaq public relations agency, Pashtuns,
Northern Alliance, Tajiks, Hazaras, Uzbeks,
Bagram, Kandahar International Airport,
Syria, Border Security Force, BSF

devorah

Re: 22-Jan-18 World View -- Multiple Afghanistan Taliban terror attacks leave 'victory' plans in tatters

Post by devorah »

Yesterday I spoke at length with a SEAL vet of Iraq, Bosnia and Afghanistan. His take agreed to a detail with my black ops son's take. Long term strategy is a crap shoot for any military person stationed in Afghanistan.
We are not talking about GI's sitting around the mess hall enjoying Thanksgiving dinner and waxing nostalgic dreams of home. Remember, barry hussein used taxpayer money to gift the Afghani's with a $1,000,000,000 base which eclipses any other American installation. C
American military camps are often football fields away from concertina wired poppy fields with guards who wave at American elite troops. The jungle terrain makes Vietnam seem like a museum exhibit. Mine fields are common.
Three NWO names come to mind;
tillerson, mc masters (who is attempting to fly beneath the radar) and mattis. Any estimate of our at-risk troops under 10,000 in Afghanistan is koolaid. How many flag-draped coffins will be required for reality to settle into the White House and Pentagon?

John

Re: 22-Jan-18 World View -- Multiple Afghanistan Taliban terror attacks leave 'victory' plans in tatters

Post by John »

Take a look at the article again, and note the "larger purpose."

devorah

Post by devorah »

John, I see the larger possibility. Somehow I doubt our military stationed there were briefed before deploying. I gave orientation talks to departing National Guard troops during Iraq 1 knowing that 10,000 body bags had been delivered to the Gulf that morning. Uniformed women with babies in strollers were in the front row.
Benghazi had a cost. That ambassador was in the embassy compound on a hillary cya. Having strategic bases is one thing. Pretending, especially to the ground forces, that we are fighting a winnable war in present tense is a whole other deal. As one of the blood shedders I want to know the skinny going in.