15-Jan-18 World View -- Cameroon Catholic Church splits over government 'barbarism' and 'growing genocide'

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

15-Jan-18 World View -- Cameroon Catholic Church splits over government 'barbarism' and 'growing genocide'

Post by John »

Cameroon crisis escalates as English-speakers flee to Nigeria to escape French-speakers' violence

** 15-Jan-18 World View -- Cameroon Catholic Church splits over government 'barbarism' and 'growing genocide'
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180115

Contents:
Cameroon crisis escalates as English-speakers flee to Nigeria to escape French-speakers' violence
Cameroon Catholic Church splits over government 'barbarism' and 'growing genocide'

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Cameroon, Southern Cameroons, Paul Biya,
Anglophones, Francophones, Nigeria, Jeffrey Smith, Vanguard Africa,
Archbishop Samuel Kleda, Father Gerald Jumbam

Re: 15-Jan-18 World View -- Cameroon Catholic Church splits over government 'barbarism' and 'growing genocide'

Post by Guest »

This is an interesting split, because the Catholic church has traditionally been stronger in the Francophone population. It looks like, in this case, language is a stronger force than religion.

devorah

Re: 15-Jan-18 World View -- Cameroon Catholic Church splits over government 'barbarism' and 'growing genocide'

Post by devorah »

(Six tries to log in.)
This reminds me of the "Sneetches on The Beaches", exvept the story is far from humorous and thankfully does not rhyme. Colonialism still lives on in morphed form. Cameroon's fragile unity may soon fracture.
The roots of Nigerian "refugee" status are already in place in America. The key to Americans'safety lies in DJT's determination, or not, to get serious about halting immigration and carrying out mass deportations. Every one of these international "migrant" is connected to the same source.

John

Post by John »

devorah wrote: > (Six tries to log in.)
I'm totally baffled why you're having difficulties posting or logging
in. Could you please post step-by-step exactly what's happening, so I
can figure out what the problem is? Just saying that you can't log in
doesn't help me.

Note that when you log in, you check the box labeled "Remember me,"
and then you'll be automatically logged in every time you visit the
forum.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

John wrote:
in. ...
"Devorah" appears to not be registered, so what is meant by "logging in" (to that person)?

(( Registered folks have a "Joined" date, I believe. ))

John

Post by John »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote:
John wrote:
in. ...
"Devorah" appears to not be registered, so what is meant by "logging in" (to that person)?

(( Registered folks have a "Joined" date, I believe. ))
devorah = sue.