12-Jan-18 World View -- Tunisia anti-austerity activists call for huge protests on Friday / 2011 Arab Spring

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

12-Jan-18 World View -- Tunisia anti-austerity activists call for huge protests on Friday / 2011 Arab Spring

Post by John »

12-Jan-18 World View -- Tunisia anti-austerity activists call for huge protests on Friday

Tunisia protests evoke memories of the 2011 'Arab Spring'

** 12-Jan-18 World View -- Tunisia anti-austerity activists call for huge protests on Friday
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180112

Contents:
Tunisia anti-austerity activists call for huge protests on Friday
Tunisia protests evoke memories of the 2011 'Arab Spring'

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Tunisia, Tunis, International Monetary Fund, IMF,
Arab Spring, Zine el Abedine Ben Ali, Sousse,
Libya, Muammar Gaddafi, Egypt, Italy

Re: 12-Jan-18 World View -- Tunisia anti-austerity activists call for huge protests on Friday / 2011 Arab Spring

Post by Guest »

When was the last generational crisis war in Tunis?

NotTHATStupid

Re: 12-Jan-18 World View -- Tunisia anti-austerity activists call for huge protests on Friday / 2011 Arab Spring

Post by NotTHATStupid »

I'm sorry, the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now.
Why?
Oh, 'cause she's dead!

sue

Post by sue »

(Signing in is becoming increasingly difficult.)
We are looking at "...becoming unstable..." in the rear view mirror. What you are describing, John, does not appear to be a recognizable definition of "democracy". The interference of IMF seems to be a slow spreading cancer. From the Marshal Plan on I cannot think of one NWO scheme that has benefited the victims.
Now what? Does Tunisia have an educated Agriculture Department that knows about arable land and crop rotation? How do goods get to market? What are the country's industries? What is the trade balance? What is Tunisia's religious mix?
Spreading third world victims to other countries is NOT an humane solution. We will see more and more blood shed because of Soros' evil.
Thank you for your reporting hard news.

John

Post by John »

sue wrote: > (Signing in is becoming increasingly difficult.)
I don't know why you're having difficulty posting, since the capcha
question is pretty easy (for now). But you'll probably find it a lot
easier if you register and become a member. Then, if you wish, you
can stay logged in, so you won't have to log in again. In addition,
you'll be notified if anyone responds to your posts, you'll be able to
edit your posts, and you'll be able to send private messages to other
members. You'll also be able to create threads, and to respond to
posts in other sub-forums. That should make things easier for you.

Post by Guest »

John wrote:I don't know why you're having difficulty posting, since the capcha
question is pretty easy (for now).
This is discrimination against ppl that can't do math! I have to use a calculator EVERY time I post on this site. Pure and simple discrimination.

ColinKap

Post by ColinKap »

Guest wrote:
John wrote:I don't know why you're having difficulty posting, since the capcha
question is pretty easy (for now).
This is discrimination against ppl that can't do math! I have to use a calculator EVERY time I post on this site. Pure and simple discrimination.
Can you be surprised??? Look at this "John X" character. It says it all in his name: John. He is a member of white christian male imperialist system trying to suppress us with his "knowledge", "education", and "facts". We all know that math was primarily developed by this white male patriarchy as a means of suppression. We must rid the world of math!!!!

John

Post by John »

Yes, but doesn't the "X" give me a connection to Malcolm X?

ColinKap

Post by ColinKap »

John wrote:Yes, but doesn't the "X" give me a connection to Malcolm X?
NO. John is a figure of education, a professor. Professor X is a clear instance of suppression. Through Professor X's teachings of GD he has mentally VIOLATED me by FORCING my mental state to change through WHITE PATRIARCHY MATH. WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED!!!!!

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

John wrote:Yes, but doesn't the "X" give me a connection to Malcolm X?
Yes. Yes it does.

..also, Pope Leo X, Pope John X (double relation there!), all the X Boxes, and Mac OSX. I'm SURE we can find some more relatives...

I just found out yesterday, via FamilySearch.org, that I'm related to Charles Martel, Julius Caesar, Judah ben Isaac, and Thor. I shit you not.

..also Seth (ben Adam), but then who ISN'T!?

(( Those cwaaaaazy genealogists can get a bit "creative" at times, eh? ))

Aloha nui loa! <shaka!> :)