7-Jan-18 World View -- Syria's Bashar al-Assad targets civilians and hospitals in never-ending war of extermination

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

7-Jan-18 World View -- Syria's Bashar al-Assad targets civilians and hospitals in never-ending war of extermination

Post by John »

Russia's 'de-escalation zones' turn into total farce

** 7-Jan-18 World View -- Syria's Bashar al-Assad targets civilians and hospitals in never-ending war of extermination
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180107

Contents:
Syria's Bashar al-Assad targets civilians and hospitals in never-ending war of extermination
Russia's 'de-escalation zones' turn into total farce

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Syria, Bashar al-Assad,
Russia, Iran, Hezbollah,
John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, David Berkowitz,
Paul Biya, Cameroon, Pierre Nkurunziza, Burundi, Paul Kagame, Rwanda,
Yoweri Museveni, Uganda, Robert Mugabe, Zimbabwe,
Joseph Kabila, Democratic Republic of Congo, DRC,
Hun Sen, Cambodia, Josef Stalin, Russia, Mao Zedong, China,
Islamic State / of Iraq and Syria/Sham/the Levant, IS, ISIS, ISIL, Daesh,
Russia, Iran, Astana, Kazakhstan, de-escalation zones,
Latakia, Aleppo, Eastern Ghouta, Hama, Idlib, barrel bombs,
chlorine, ammonia, phosphorous, Sarin gas,
Hayat Tahrir al-Sham, HTS, Jabhat al-Nusra, al-Nusra Front,

Tom Mazanec

Re: 7-Jan-18 World View -- Syria's Bashar al-Assad targets civilians and hospitals in never-ending war of extermination

Post by Tom Mazanec »

This is an enormous man-made catastrophe. Supposedly, man-made (as opposed to natural) cataclysms cause Resets in the Cycle if they do not occur in a Crisis Era. Is that going to occur in Syria?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

sue

Re: 7-Jan-18 World View -- Syria's Bashar al-Assad targets civilians and hospitals in never-ending war of extermination

Post by sue »

John, I have never been so proud of you--yes, to the horrific information and even more so the outrage with which you keyed the words.
This is a 7-year genocide, far worse than Hitler's Holocaust. Not just WMD's but the determined purposeful slaughter of the innocents, aged and ill.
You term Putin as being "Christian", and I do not understand in what sense. Duplicity is not a Christian "virtue". Nor is slaughter. Staying alive by reading eyes, bodily postures and listening to verbiage is a Red Alert life style. I cannot help but wonder what constitutes "diplomatic meetings and negotiations".
John, in ways of stating truth and reality, you made my day. Thank you.

EOIN

Post by EOIN »

@ John
I was delighted to find this site !
However, I am surprised to encounter so much personal opinion, as opposed to simple reportage; it is kind of insulting.
Is this your personal blog ? If so, I apologize.
Do you assume that everyone will automatically agree with you ?
If so, sorry to fart in your echo chamber, but your obvious lack of restraint tarnishes what is really a world-class project , from a world-class institution.
Maybe just stick to the facts, and let the commentariat slug it out.

John

Post by John »

EOIN wrote: > @ John
> I was delighted to find this site ! However, I am surprised to
> encounter so much personal opinion, as opposed to simple
> reportage; it is kind of insulting. Is this your personal blog ?
> If so, I apologize. Do you assume that everyone will
> automatically agree with you ? If so, sorry to fart in your echo
> chamber, but your obvious lack of restraint tarnishes what is
> really a world-class project , from a world-class institution.
> Maybe just stick to the facts, and let the commentariat slug it
> out.
Hmmm. You're delighted to find this site, but you start your
visit by dumping on me because you don't like the way I write
my articles.

You're a very charming person.

Anyway, I'm only insulting to idiots. If you don't want to be
insulted, then don't be a idiot.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Eoin,... are ya from the old country, Emerald Isle type, perhaps!? :) If so, fáilte!! If not,.. fáilte anyway. <chuckle>

Just out of curiosity, where is it a habit to separate the end-of-sentence punctuation mark from it's sentence with a space?

By the way, this isn't a "news outlet". It's an "opinion journal".

..and opinions are like assholes. EVERYBODY'S ... you know...

How YOU respond to opinions offered by others is what defines you, and we (or I, anyway) like to have intercourse (!) with interesting responders.

Aloha bunky! Mahaloz in advance! :) <shaka nui!>