6-Jan-18 World View -- Iranian advisors are 'on the ground' with Houthis in Yemen, supplying weapons and intelligence

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

6-Jan-18 World View -- Iranian advisors are 'on the ground' with Houthis in Yemen, supplying weapons and intelligence

Post by John »

Forces realign in the Yemen war following the death of Ali Abdullah Saleh

** 6-Jan-18 World View -- Iranian advisors are 'on the ground' with Houthis in Yemen, supplying weapons and intelligence
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180106

Contents:
Iranian advisors are 'on the ground' with Houthis in Yemen, supplying weapons and intelligence
Forces realign in the Yemen war following the death of Ali Abdullah Saleh

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Najran, Iran, Houthis,
Ali Abdullah Saleh, Sanaa, Aden,
Nawal Al-Maghafi, Mark Lowcock, Abdrabbuh Mansur Hadi

sue

Re: 6-Jan-18 World View -- Iranian advisors are 'on the ground' with Houthis in Yemen, supplying weapons and intelligenc

Post by sue »

2nd day; 2nd attempt to post.
Today would have been my late father's 100th birthday. He would not have been surprised at John's post. The cast of characters may be different, but basic sectarian differences remain centuries old. Sunni's and shia's, now exacerbated by Iran's tribe building. Iran does face those nasty uprisings at home; however, the riots distract nicely from their outright aggression in Yemen.
And the beatings go on.

John

Re: 6-Jan-18 World View -- Iranian advisors are 'on the ground' with Houthis in Yemen, supplying weapons and intelligenc

Post by John »

Why are you having trouble posting? Are other people also having
trouble posting?

John

Post by John »

sue wrote: > Today would have been my late father's 100th birthday.
Sorry I missed this earlier. Condolences for your father.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

sue wrote:2nd day; 2nd attempt to post.
Today would have been my late father's 100th birthday. ...
Oʻu hoʻālohaloha īa ʻoe e pili ana iaīa. Aloha ʻoe a me nā mahalo īa kāu Makua Kāne.