5-Jan-18 World View -- North Korea reveals major change in strategic direction / The stark choice facing Trump

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

5-Jan-18 World View -- North Korea reveals major change in strategic direction / The stark choice facing Trump

Post by John »

5-Jan-18 World View -- North Korea reveals major change in strategic direction

The stark choice facing the Trump administration

** 5-Jan-18 World View -- North Korea reveals major change in strategic direction
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180105

Contents:
North Korea reveals major change in strategic direction
North Korea's 'clarification' of the New Year speech
The stark choice facing the Trump administration

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, North Korea, Kim Jong-un,
South Korea, Moon Jae-in, Panmunjom,
Ian Bremmer, PyeongChang Olympic Games,
Syria, Israel, Lindsey Graham, Donald Trump, Steve Bannon,
Japan, China

FishbellykanakaDude

Re: 5-Jan-18 World View -- North Korea reveals major change in strategic direction / The stark choice facing Trump

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Sunday, March 18, 2018 is the new moon in March.

Celebration of Kim Jong Il (Birth) is Feb 16, 2018,.. new moon,.. exactly one lunar cycle before March 18 (new moon).
Celebration of Kim Il Sung (Birth) is Apr 15, 2018,.. new moon,.. exactly one lunar cycle after March 18 (new moon).

The day after Green Beer day in the US (St. Patrick's Day).

Sunday.. Dark moonless night.. Western drunkenness.. Olympics over with.. The Dark Moon precisely between the memorial days of the "Revered God-like Kim's"..

If that day passes without incident, I will be REALLY happy.

I MAY be REALLY happy, though, if some incident DOES come to pass on that day/night.

..we shall see. :) <Shaka nui!>

Aloha īa ʻoukou!

ConcernedCitizen

Re: 5-Jan-18 World View -- North Korea reveals major change in strategic direction / The stark choice facing Trump

Post by ConcernedCitizen »

Can't anyone see the sheer danger the world is in??? What happens if someone spills there coffee or knocks something on their desk onto the button??? Have the world leaders not thought through such REAL possibilities.

FishbellykanakaDude

ConcernedCitizen wrote:Can't anyone see the sheer danger the world is in??? What happens if someone spills there coffee or knocks something on their desk onto the button??? Have the world leaders not thought through such REAL possibilities.
Uh,.. yeah.

I happen to know (super hush-hush secret insider intel!) that Trump's button has a cool liquid-proof and impact resistant case that keeps mankind safe from coffee (and covfefe) and desktop curios accidentally starting WWIII.

Rest assured! The world is safe.

..and Little Rocket man's button has been thoroughly kimchi proofed as well.

Live aloha, hoaloha! :) <shaka nui!>

sue

Post by sue »

Second attempt to post.
Thank you John for publishing Kim's New Years rant.
Having not been able to get to BB yet today I can only hope your posts make it there.
I am with Bannon. He was responsible for electing the social insider Trump by marketing him as an outsider.
We legal American subsidizer/prey elected the MAGA agenda, and we ain't experiencing it.
Rocket Boy is a crazed juvie with adult toys. I do not sense being threatened by Kim's words and egotistical boasts. But I don't live in South Korea either. DJT must be in constant communication with Moon. And DJT had better consult Bannon, ego aside.
John, thanks for watching MSM. I have no stomach for bilge. (See why we should not have women in positions of power?)

Post by Guest »

So this means no war in Korea in 2018? That's what analysts at Geopolitical Futures are saying.

FishbellykanakaDude

Guest wrote:So this means no war in Korea in 2018? That's what analysts at Geopolitical Futures are saying.
What IS "Geopo Futures" saying?

..and those nifty "button cases" should keep us safe from errant covfefe/kimchi.

Aloha nui gangies! :) <shaka!>

Trevor

Post by Trevor »

One of the problems we have in the United States is a strong attitude that there's nothing that can be done to protect ourselves against a nuclear bomb, which is false. Admittedly, if you're at ground zero, your chances are rather slim, but even being indoors can greatly increase the probability of survival. In Hiroshima, the 50% survival rate for those who were indoors was .6 miles, in contrast to 1.3 miles outdoors.

They're extremely destructive weapons, but they're not impossible to survive.

FishbellykanakaDude

Guest wrote:My tin foil hat will protect me.
Have you found actual TIN foil, as opposed to the usual (these days) ALUMIN(i)UM foil!?

..alumin(i)um foil is WORTHLESS for protection from "the waves"!

Who's your supplier!?

Aloha, and take cover under bridges if necessary. :) <shaka!>