2-Jan-18 World View -- Escalating violence in Iran protests brings calls for Iran-Israel friendship

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

2-Jan-18 World View -- Escalating violence in Iran protests brings calls for Iran-Israel friendship

Post by John »

Trump and Netanyahu express solidarity with Iranian protesters

** 2-Jan-18 World View -- Escalating violence in Iran protests brings calls for Iran-Israel friendship
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e180102

Contents:
Iran protesters kill a police officer in escalating violence
Trump and Netanyahu express solidarity with Iranian protesters

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Iran, Hassan Rouhani, Rana Rahimpour,
Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, Egypt, Sinai, Saudi Arabia,
United Arab Emirates, UAE, Qatar

sue

Re: 2-Jan-18 World View -- Escalating violence in Iran protests brings calls for Iran-Israel friendship

Post by sue »

This post evidences why John's approach is superior to feminine logic and that he grados the complexity of the ME/African let alone Asian powder kegs. My addition will be red alerts for America.
As my grandparents escaped the Holocaust by coming to America LEGALLY, my gut always lies with the revolutionaries. I remember suppressed pleas from the Warsaw Poles and Hungarians--unanswered begging for help. John's illusion to the government-allowed, in fact HUD Dodd-Frank invited, housing over-appriased/sale to "underserved market" UNQUALIFIED buyer scams is perfect. The pro-Western Iranians are on to this. In Iran, the choices are govt-strangled controlled goods or the black market.
Bibi lives IN reality unlike the DC PROTECTED ones. (Don't ya just hate those caps?) See how much difference being one of the commoners makes? Bibi puts Israel first. He has the Mossad and fierce focused warriors. He does not need to deal with ryan, the turtle, corrupt FBI, DHS, no justice department nor deep state.
There is a lesson here.
Americans beware: Yellen is still Fed Reserve head and I have yet to see a conservative economist replacement option. What do you think Netspend is? Do you want a cashless society? Does the govt need to know your grocery and other purchases? What books you read or DVD's you borrow?
Please pay attention to John's posts.