15-Dec-17 World View -- Despite growing migration crises, European Union bitterly divided over policy

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

15-Dec-17 World View -- Despite growing migration crises, European Union bitterly divided over policy

Post by John »

European Union continues to face crises regarding migration

** 15-Dec-17 World View -- Despite growing migration crises, European Union bitterly divided over policy
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e171215

Contents:
European Union continues to face crises regarding migration
Bitter divisions emerge at EU summit over migration issues

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, European Union, Italy, Greece,
Turkey, Libya, Aegean Sea, Mediterranean Sea, Lesbos,
Hungary, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, Poland, Romania,
Donald Tusk, Alexis Tsipras, Paolo Gentiloni,
Mateusz Morawiecki, Andrej Babis, Mark Rutte

Fromage

Re: 15-Dec-17 World View -- Despite growing migration crises, European Union bitterly divided over policy

Post by Fromage »

I have this funny image in my head of the EU when I read this. Greece and Italy as the "hopeless dope" that is slowly going under water and saying "uh.... guys" while Poland & Co. calls out Germany & Co. over Germany's poor leadership that lead to the sinking ship fiasco they are in.

Couple of questions:
1. I can't even tell anymore does Germany and the proponents for taking migrants even want them themselves? It seems like at one point in time they did thinking they were doing the right thing but now just want to pawn it off on everyone else realizing what a terrible idea it was. Why is it that every bad political idea always starts with ideals and ends with trying to hand somebody else a shit sandwich?

2. Long term where does France end up? In my mind they are a big one that doesn't seem to have a clear path, but thats probably from a failure on my understanding of the theory. Potential for France to get split by the end of this?

Re: 15-Dec-17 World View -- Despite growing migration crises, European Union bitterly divided over policy

Post by Guest »

Fromage wrote:I have this funny image in my head of the EU when I read this. Greece and Italy as the "hopeless dope" that is slowly going under water and saying "uh.... guys" while Poland & Co. calls out Germany & Co. over Germany's poor leadership that lead to the sinking ship fiasco they are in.

Couple of questions:
1. I can't even tell anymore does Germany and the proponents for taking migrants even want them themselves? It seems like at one point in time they did thinking they were doing the right thing but now just want to pawn it off on everyone else realizing what a terrible idea it was. Why is it that every bad political idea always starts with ideals and ends with trying to hand somebody else a shit sandwich?

2. Long term where does France end up? In my mind they are a big one that doesn't seem to have a clear path, but thats probably from a failure on my understanding of the theory. Potential for France to get split by the end of this?
I hope Europe breaks up into mini states based on ethnicity. The savages can have some major cities (and starve to death) and the native Europeans can take the tax base and set up new countries. Not as unbelievable as it sounds...

sue

Post by sue »

Does no one else find the dispensation of immigrants by Soros' minions abit out of order? Does upfront cash change hands to make these flotillas embark? Would reducing this to a personal level be too simplistic?
What would you do if a gaggle of itinerant "migrants" showed up on your lawn? Would you ask them in? Distribute loaves and fishes?
What would take place in my vets' area is entirely different. Perhaps that is how Lesbos evolved. Human misery is deplorable. What galls me is that the "migrant" crisis is manufactured. We legal American citizens had better pay attention and beat rep/sens ears with our mouths until mass deportations occur. And I mean full buses heading south of the border.

Fromage

Post by Fromage »

sue wrote:Would reducing this to a personal level be too simplistic?
Honestly you probably answered my question on why shit sandwiches come from ideals. I think on some level once people start thinking in macro level abstractions they lose sight of micro level realities. When it is concrete, local and personal people get real: NO not my money that wouldn't be fair, but once we talk about the "good of mankind" it suddenly becomes a moral obligation.

Post by Guest »

No one cares about the native white working class. They hav been left to die on the vine. Push back has already begun. I'm anticipating the break up of Italy and Belgium, followed by France and Germany. The UK has been reduced to a cautionary tale. The UK is finished. The cities are hell holes, but if you go to secondary towns an villages they are 98percent white. Rich Britons are moving to northern Scotland now. Why would anyone live in a frozen near arctic climate? To escape black and brown people...

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

I hope Europe breaks up into mini states based on ethnicity. The savages can have some major cities (and starve to death) and the native Europeans can take the tax base and set up new countries. Not as unbelievable as it sounds...

Not believable now, but after World War III...
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain