29-Nov-17 World View -- Pakistan government totally capitulates to hardline Islamist TLYRAP mob / North Korea missile

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

29-Nov-17 World View -- Pakistan government totally capitulates to hardline Islamist TLYRAP mob / North Korea missile

Post by John »

29-Nov-17 World View -- Pakistan government totally capitulates to hardline Islamist TLYRAP Barelvi sect mob

North Korea ballistic missiles threaten 'everywhere in the world'

** 29-Nov-17 World View -- Pakistan government totally capitulates to hardline Islamist TLYRAP Barelvi sect mob
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e171129

Contents:
Pakistan government totally capitulates to hardline Islamist TLYRAP Barelvi sect mob
Tehreek-e-Labbaik Ya Rasool Allah of Pakistan (TLYR or TLYRAP) has roots in Barelvi sect and murder of Salman Taseer
North Korea ballistic missiles threaten 'everywhere in the world'

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Pakistan, Islamabad, Zahid Hamid, Lahore,
Tehreek-e-Labbaik Ya Rasool Allah of Pakistan,
TLYR, TLYRAP, Barelvi sect, Salman Taseer, Mumtaz Qadri,
Sufis, Ahmadis, Asia Bibi,
North Korea, David Wright, James Mattis, Lindsey Graham

FishbellykanakaDude

Re: 29-Nov-17 World View -- Pakistan government totally capitulates to hardline Islamist TLYRAP mob / North Korea missil

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

So, Pakistan is an inch away from being a failed state, and it's a bad idea (?) to call Little Kimmy fat?

In GD terms, Pakistan is nosing into it's position as a Chinese puppet state, and the "end" is coming for Kimmy-potomus, which will afford China some time to work on their prep work for WWIII.

..sounds about right.

Re: 29-Nov-17 World View -- Pakistan government totally capitulates to hardline Islamist TLYRAP mob / North Korea missil

Post by Guest »

Considering the danger North Korea poses, isn't a preemptive attack a good idea?

FishbellykanakaDude

Guest wrote:Considering the danger North Korea poses, isn't a preemptive attack a good idea?
What would be good about it?

I'm not disagreeing with you (necessarily), just curious about how you suppose a "preemptive attack" would play out, from the "very pre preemptive" part to the "distant post preemptive" part. :)

..in other words, it'd be helpful if you'd show your work,.. which could be REALLY interesting.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

At this point there are no good ideas left.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Post by Guest »

I would rather have NK destroyed than wait for American cities to be destroyed first. It's ridiculous to allow a failed state to threaten and blackmail entire countries. It can't be done without millions of deaths, but America didn't ask for this. NK is picking a fight it can't win. Would you prefer we wait until 8 million Americans are killed in a nuclear attack, or strike first and save ourselves? Does your position on the moral high ground prevent you from clearly seeing what is happening below? ---JP

Post by Guest »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote:
Guest wrote:Considering the danger North Korea poses, isn't a preemptive attack a good idea?

I'm not disagreeing with you (necessarily), just curious about how you suppose a "preemptive attack" would play out, from the "very pre preemptive" part to the "distant post preemptive" part. :)

..in other words, it'd be helpful if you'd show your work,.. which could be REALLY interesting.
P.S. You're an idiot.

FishbellykanakaDude

Guest wrote:
FishbellykanakaDude wrote:

P.S. You're an idiot.
And you're interested in nothing but shutting other people up, creating a "one party totalitarian master-slave state" (bearing your likeness), and implementing (from your own perspective) the goals of "Black Lives Matter", International Answer, and the various other "Critical Theory" ideologies with their bloodlust for "Supremacist Separatism" brought about by murderous genocide.

..in other words, the USUAL killer sheep "interests" of an irrational slave who fancies himself a sub-master within the master-slave hierarchy of his murderous genocidal cohort.

In other words (again), the usual screeching mob member who can't put three coherent thoughts together to communicate with another person what they're thinking.

Now, that said,.. I REALLY would like to hear your thoughts on what you see as the course of events for this preemptive attack scenario that you were talking about. :)

Unlike you, I'm always interested in hearing MORE from my "adversaries", as it can be quite enlightening. The more we hear from "you", the more "our" (ie those opposed to "you") case is made.

Said with "not quite enough" aloha, but still wishing you as much aloha as you can handle, as you're in dire need of it.

Mahalo buckeroo! <shaka!>

FishbellykanakaDude

...oh, and I do agree with you that a preemptive strike would be wise if China doesn't step in and "solve" the problem.

But China will, so I'm seeing the whole "preemptive" thing as an interesting wargaming exercise, and not a whole lot more.

China's NOT ready,.. so there will be no escalation of war between the US and China, but one way or another NK will be "changed/neutralized", and if we have to do it, so be it. Might actually give us an opportunity to practice some skills,.. who knows.

Fair winds! :)

OtherGuest

Post by OtherGuest »

FishbellykanakaDude wrote:...oh, and I do agree with you that a preemptive strike would be wise if China doesn't step in and "solve" the problem.

But China will, so I'm seeing the whole "preemptive" thing as an interesting wargaming exercise, and not a whole lot more.

China's NOT ready,.. so there will be no escalation of war between the US and China, but one way or another NK will be "changed/neutralized", and if we have to do it, so be it. Might actually give us an opportunity to practice some skills,.. who knows.

Fair winds! :)
I wouldn't hold so much certainty. Even if China has that in mind you can't say that Kim doesn't say fuck you or some other crazy series of events unfold. These are the times were nothing can be taken for granted.