28-Nov-17 World View -- The issue of Ireland's border threatens to collapse EU-UK Brexit negotiations.

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

28-Nov-17 World View -- The issue of Ireland's border threatens to collapse EU-UK Brexit negotiations.

Post by John »

Ireland's government faces vote of no confidence on Wednesday

** 28-Nov-17 World View -- The issue of Ireland's border threatens to collapse EU-UK Brexit negotiations.
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e171128

Contents:
The issue of Ireland's border threatens to collapse EU-UK Brexit negotiations.
Ireland's government faces vote of no confidence on Wednesday

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Ireland, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom,
European Union, Brexit, Leo Varadkar, Liam Fox,
Good Friday Agreement, Belfast Agreement, The Troubles,
Maurice McCabe, Frances Fitzgerald

Guest from the UK

Re: 28-Nov-17 World View -- The issue of Ireland's border threatens to collapse EU-UK Brexit negotiations.

Post by Guest from the UK »

Hi John

I hope you don't mind but I wish to raise a point of accuracy with your article. Liam Fox is the Secretary of State for International Trade and your description of him as "the UK's chief Brexit negotiator" is not correct. David Davies is the Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union and could be given this description.

Cheers

Guest from the UK :)

John

Re: 28-Nov-17 World View -- The issue of Ireland's border threatens to collapse EU-UK Brexit negotiations.

Post by John »

Guest from the UK wrote: > Hi John

> I hope you don't mind but I wish to raise a point of accuracy with
> your article. Liam Fox is the Secretary of State for International
> Trade and your description of him as "the UK's chief Brexit
> negotiator" is not correct. David Davies is the Secretary of State
> for Exiting the European Union and could be given this
> description.

> Cheers

> Guest from the UK :)

Thanks for the correction.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Isn't it ALWAYS the Irish...!!!?

..oh, wait, I've said that (several times) already.

..never mind. :)

Go raibh maith agat! And aloha!

Post by Guest »

Could all of the virtue signalling coming out of the UK parliament lead to a split with NATO. I personally hate NATO. We are ONLY defending a bunch of anti-American scumbags who hate every fiber of our existence. Trump supports want him to quit NATO and never return to Europe. I think his supporters would like Europe to fed to the Russians. The UK is overrun with migrants anyway. They are already weak allies. Let's go home.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Guest wrote:Could all of the virtue signalling coming out of the UK parliament lead to a split with NATO. I personally hate NATO. We are ONLY defending a bunch of anti-American scumbags who hate every fiber of our existence. Trump supports want him to quit NATO and never return to Europe. I think his supporters would like Europe to fed to the Russians. The UK is overrun with migrants anyway. They are already weak allies. Let's go home.
Do I smell borscht? :)

We're defending "those anti-American scumbags" from WHOM?

Let's feed Europe to WHOM?

..more incoherence, and "advice", from the "tyrannical left". Par for the course, eh? <chuckle!>

Thanks for clarifying your "perspective", though. Very much appreciated. Keep talking. Ain't free speech enlightening?

Post by Guest »

US out of Europe, US out of NATO...no reason for it any more, period!

Besides, this "special relationship" hasn't been special since Reagan & Thatcher...there is nothing in common with these suicidal muzzie-loving twits any more!

Screw 'em!

Post by Guest »

Odd none of these "world leaders" or USA liberals ever criticized Obama when he ruthlessly bombed hospitals and wedding parties overseas, or when he ceaselessly bombed Syria, Yemen, Libya, Afghanistan, etc killing millions of innocent people. That's odd. These must be "Fake Liberals" because in my dad's day, he says college kids and liberals actually protested AGAINST war.

Post by Guest »

You always hear that term "Global outrage". Outrage from whom? Some people on Twitter and the Liberal media? Are three billion Chinese and Indians outraged? Half a billion South Americans? 150 million Russians? 120 million Japanese?

As if anyone outside of Liberal Western circles (in a few countries) gives a _____ what Trump said.

Of course, our spineless politicans have to react because for some reason they are beholden to said Liberal media

“Global outrage”??

Not at all.

The silent majority supports what Trump was communicating.