1-Nov-17 World View -- Chinese geologists warn of looming nuclear disaster from North Korean tests

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

1-Nov-17 World View -- Chinese geologists warn of looming nuclear disaster from North Korean tests

Post by John »

China and South Korea reach an agreement on THAAD missile defense system

** 1-Nov-17 World View -- Chinese geologists warn of looming nuclear disaster from North Korean tests
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e171101

Contents:
China and South Korea reach an agreement on THAAD missile defense system
Chinese geologists warn of looming nuclear disaster from North Korean tests

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, China, North Korea, South Korea,
Kang Kyung-wha, Park Geun-hye, Lotte Group, Moon Jae-in,
Terminal High Altitude Area Defense, THAAD,
Mount Mantap, Peking University, Ri Yong-ho,
Chinese Academy of Sciences' Institute of Geology and Geophysics

Re: 1-Nov-17 World View -- Chinese geologists warn of looming nuclear disaster from North Korean tests

Post by Guest »

And all the liberal press in North America and Western Europe do is blame President Trump for everything and describe Trump, not Kim Jung Un, as the 'dangerous maniac'. The American press, soon to be bankrupt, has made President Trump's position nearly impossible. When a NK nuclear bomb destroys an American city, I will hold the American press as responsible as the the North Koreans. So let's get this straight: NK is filled with 'rational actors, but not the Trump administration?

Re: 1-Nov-17 World View -- Chinese geologists warn of looming nuclear disaster from North Korean tests

Post by Guest »

George Friedman has flip flopped (again) and now says military action is a real option in North Korea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMC198Z9zRU

This guy seems to just be punching in the dark hoping to hit something, anything...

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Wasn't this the plot of a Star Trek movie, or story arc, or something? Having to do with the Klingons, and one of their planets?

Anyway, with the crazy alliance of American Nationalists (even many of those "one-party state fascist not-really-democrats"), Chinese one-party-state Nationalist Fascists, the various States of the Japan and China Seas, some Russians and the "hyper-eco-conscious" West against the North Koreans and the Western Media, if "anything should happen" that kicks off war or nuclear "discharge" of any sort, it'll be interesting to see how monumentally "damaged" the MSM and the anti-American Americans will become.

They have put themselves in an untenable position. This is a no-win situation for them.

My question is, will the "grown ups" take hold of the reins of the kindergarten that the MSM has become, or will they be burned to the ground by popular demand?

All large organizations are now utterly compromised by "hackers", and ANYONE/ANY-ORG can be "influenced" by blackmail or simple release of embarrassing info that has been "captured", because they didn't listen to their knowledgeable IT staff as to the REAL security issues so as to "close the holes".

That NPR "Frontline" episode about the "Russian Interference of Election 2016" was a parody of itself, as they actually demonstrated how insanely ignorant and idiotic the Democrat Party and it's parts were, while comically claiming that it wasn't THEIR fault, but the fault of "anyone and everyone else"!

Do I think the Republicans are any less ignorant or idiotic? No,.. of course not. It simply served the non-American "one-party-state" promoters purposes to go after the Dems this time. Or so they thought, at any rate. They figured that the Dems would win the 2016 contest, and so wanted to damage them (the Dems) as much as possible. When it's advantageous for the Repubs to suffer the same fate, there will no hesitation for "the bad guys" to pull the trigger.

What does this have to do with Generational Dynamics? This period in time is SO unstable that a single email, or an unintentional nuclear contaminated mountain collapse, will throw the entire planet into a chaotic state where absolutely anything could result, but the real story is that those who can "surf" the waves of chaos the best will make the most gains toward their goals.

The MSM can't surf fer shit, as they say. The Dems and the Repubs are so trivially better at it than the MSM as to make them practically equally as skilled. The "left", when they lose their "youth" contingent, will be only effective at surfin' the waves as a dead seal (only useful as an obstacle), and the "right" (the normal people) will be overwhelmed and "granularized" but (typically) resigned to "doing what needs doing" (aka: surfin') to continue life as normally as possible, because as far as they're concerned there is simply no other choice.

Suicide is the "choice" ONLY of the despairing, and "normal" people are possible often sad but never despairing. Normal people go out, if it's time to go out, taking their foes with them.

The "centralizers" will ALWAYS lose in times like this. They habitually (OCD-like) concentrate their own problems, which is precisely the opposite of surfin' the waves of chaos. So, the lesson of the age is: Let the uptight (centralizers) destroy themselves going over the falls into the reef, while strengthening the surfers (de-centralizers) such that they can, and will, allow you into the rotation of the line up.

Aloha nui, a me ʻau i ke kai loa īa ʻoe me nā makani ʻoluʻolu!

Post by guest »

When the first nuclear bomb strikes America, I'm heading out to get payback from all the scumbags who have trashed my race and country. I'm going to enjoy this.

FishbellykanakaDude

guest wrote:When the first nuclear bomb strikes America, I'm heading out to get payback from all the scumbags who have trashed my race and country. I'm going to enjoy this.
..and if you make it past day 3 of your killing spree, I'll be truly amazed.

Yours is the voice of despair, as despair leads people to willfully shorten their time of effectiveness as "warriors for good". Suicide is the invariable result of despair.

I agree that the "scumbags" need to be "neutralized" into an ineffectual state, but they WILL be neutralized by losing all credibility at the commencement of "catastrophe". If they attempt any "criminal activity", organized groups will deal with them. (So get into one of these "organized groups" if you want to help them counter the "scumbags", and I'd suggest choosing an actually ethical one, as choosing otherwise will simply get you killed in a group as opposed to as a singleton.)

Have you ever heard of "Critical Theory"? These days, the most popular "variant" of the theory is Critical Race Theory. The Basic idea of these theories is that the Western Tradition of rational argument is not the way to solve problems between groups of people, but that "winning through persuasive storytelling", even if the stories are entirely fictional as long as they express the "way a group feels", is the "true" means to the ends of "justice". What is "won" by this method is the justification for killing (either literally or figuratively) the "enemy" by convincing "enough people" that your "good story" is "dramatically pleasing".

In other words: Justification for killing your enemy by "telling pleasing stories" is acceptable, regardless of the factuality of those stories.

We who support the Western Tradition are duty bound to defend it from groups who think good-feeling stories justify their murderous one-party-state promotion, but we mustn't use the same nonsensical irrational method they use, because they are better at it than we are, and we will lose if we do.

Being one of the "canon fodder for revenge" puts one in the same "bucket" as the black-clad "violence feels SO GOOD!" wanna-be master-race (one-party-stater) frustrated and pathological morons.

"Do not attack without good footing." Basic martial arts training, people. Intentional instability is suicidal for a warrior.

..now, I'm not saying purposeful/intentional dynamic (in)stability isn't a necessary thing (which it is), but one must play the meta-game of battle and balance the need for temporary "inertial commitment" with reaching the next sequential stable state as quickly and efficiently as possible from which to spring "unpredictably". :)

Aloha! <shaka bruddaz!>

Post by Guest »

Three days will be fine with me as long I take a lot of human filth with me. To die having even the score, if even just a little, is enough for me.

FishbellykanakaDude

Guest wrote:Three days will be fine with me as long I take a lot of human filth with me. To die having even the score, if even just a little, is enough for me.
I'm certainly not gonna argue with ya'. There is no arguing with someone who chooses suicide, as "arguing" is no longer a meaningful word to them.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing, per se, but it is rather "short term", but then again, perhaps there's a place for short term "solutions" occasionally. Just define "human non-filth" to include innocent people, OK? Thanks.

Post by Guest »

Meanwhile the media in the West are more interested when Trump has trouble with a bottle of water or makes a typo on twitter.

What a screwed up world we live in now.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Meanwhile the media in the West are more interested when Trump has trouble with a bottle of water or makes a typo on twitter.

What a screwed up world we live in now.
It's a pretty typical symptom of denial. The world is no more "screwed up" now than it always is at times like this.

Those who say, "Hey ya' little bastard, get OFF my LAWN...!!", at least aren't having their lawn being set fire to by "those little bastards". Not YET anyway.

Kinda shows you how "unevolved" we are, don't it? :)

Just do stuff with Aloha, 'nd you'll be FINE! <Shaka nui DUDE!>