31-Oct-17 World View -- A 'powderkeg' as Australia closes refugee camp and refugees refuse to leave

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

31-Oct-17 World View -- A 'powderkeg' as Australia closes refugee camp and refugees refuse to leave

Post by John »

Australia and Papua New Guinea unable to agree on the future of the refugees

** 31-Oct-17 World View -- A 'powderkeg' as Australia closes refugee camp and refugees refuse to leave
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e171031

Contents:
A 'powderkeg' as Australia closes refugee camp and refugees refuse to leave
Australia and Papua New Guinea unable to agree on the future of the refugees

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Australia, Papua New Guinea, PNG, Manus Island,
Nauru island, Kevin Rudd, Malcolm Turnbull,
Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, South Sudan

FishbellykanakaDude

Re: 31-Oct-17 World View -- A 'powderkeg' as Australia closes refugee camp and refugees refuse to leave

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Something changed today. (31 Oct 2017 [20171031])

Perhaps that "enough is enough" sentiment has finally reached some critical-mass. In any case, I think we may have eased over the zero-slope point of the energy barrier between "where we were" and "where we're going", and the soon to be quickly increasing slope of the slippery path toward "the inevitable" is now underfoot.

It's just a "scent" I seem to have caught whiff of, and it's fundamentally "unpleasant", but also intriguing and strangely alluring. It's like the "stink" of a primitive open fire cookout of freshly killed meat and rough foraged veggies.

It's drawing me to the "food", even though the food somewhat smells of fly infested offal and moldy forest soil.

..but it's hypnotic.

Perhaps it's time to work faster on that boat of mine?

John

Re: 31-Oct-17 World View -- A 'powderkeg' as Australia closes refugee camp and refugees refuse to leave

Post by John »

Vince Cate had big plans for a boat, but I haven't seen him here in a while.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

John wrote:Vince Cate had big plans for a boat, but I haven't seen him here in a while.
He's probably finished it, and has buggered off, like I plan to do, and ignore the coming catastrophe, like I plan to do, until the stinky stinky fallout starts to get too thick to ignore the way it changes the flavor of the Wahoo on the barbie.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

John wrote:Vince Cate had big plans for a boat, but I haven't seen him here in a while.
John,

Try this:
http://www.anguilla-beaches.com/real-es ... uilla.html
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.