18-Oct-17 World View -- North Korea crisis: Would the United States sacrifice Los Angeles for Seoul?

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

18-Oct-17 World View -- North Korea crisis: Would the United States sacrifice Los Angeles for Seoul?

Post by John »

North Korea nuclear missile crisis close to reaching a tipping point

** 18-Oct-17 World View -- North Korea crisis: Would the United States sacrifice Los Angeles for Seoul?
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e171018

Contents:
North Korea nuclear missile crisis close to reaching a tipping point
North Korea crisis: Would the United States sacrifice Los Angeles for Seoul?

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, North Korea, Japan, South Korea,
Rex Tillerson, China, Thomas Cynkin,
Terminal High Altitude Area Defense, THAAD

zzazz

Re: 18-Oct-17 World View -- North Korea crisis: Would the United States sacrifice Los Angeles for Seoul?

Post by zzazz »

Boston must be safe. so go ahead BEAT THOSE WAR DRUMS.

John

Re: 18-Oct-17 World View -- North Korea crisis: Would the United States sacrifice Los Angeles for Seoul?

Post by John »

zzazz wrote:Boston must be safe. so go ahead BEAT THOSE WAR DRUMS.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10 ... egime.html

Post by Guest »

If America was going to do something about North Korean WMD, it should have been done 25 years ago. Now we have no good options. That being said, I'm not willing to sacrifice an American city. America should just nuke North Korea tonight or tomorrow and eliminate the threat. And no, I'm not kidding. America is facing nuclear annihilation. What options do we really have? Really.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

John, you show NK as Yellow on your graphic (as well as Kashmir). And ebola is still black. Are you going to update your graphic?

Post by Guest »

Degenerate Dutch Father Forces Family to Sell Everything So He Could Trade Cryptocurrencies
Some say this underlying technology holds even greater potential than the cryptocurrencies. For Taihuttu and his family that potential seems well worth the risk — even if it means having to all sleep in the same room.

"I was shocked," says Taihuttu's wife, Romaine. "I was like, 'What the hell is bitcoin and crypto coin?' It was a lot for me to handle. But then I got into it, and it made me believe it was a good change in our lives -- for my children, for my husband, and for myself."
Stockholm syndrome is real. Seek a good divorce attorney. The slipper slope never ends.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-1 ... yptocurren

masonmiller

Post by masonmiller »

In the event that america changed into going to accomplish something positive about North Korean WMD, it have to were executed 25 years prior. Presently we don't have any right alternatives. That being expressed, i'm not willing to forfeit an American city. america should simply nuke North Korea this night or day after today and dispose of the shot. What's more, no, i'm never again joking. the us is managing atomic destruction. What choices do we certainly have? no ifs ands or buts.Latest News

Post by Guest »

I don't buy that the North Koreans are willing to give up nukes, let the American military stay, and whatever else. This all sounds like a charm offensive before launching an all out war along side their Chinese patrons. I say we BBQ North Korea from one end to the other today. Saves time. Definitely cheaper than another Inchon Landing.

FishbellykanakaDude

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Guest wrote:I don't buy that the North Koreans are willing to give up nukes, let the American military stay, and whatever else. This all sounds like a charm offensive before launching an all out war along side their Chinese patrons. I say we BBQ North Korea from one end to the other today. Saves time. Definitely cheaper than another Inchon Landing.
Nah,.. norKs taste terrible. Even slathered in sauce.