25-Sep-17 World View -- Rise of far-right AfD party in Germany raises international alarm bells

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

25-Sep-17 World View -- Rise of far-right AfD party in Germany raises international alarm bells

Post by John »

Angela Merkel scores weak win in German national elections

** 25-Sep-17 World View -- Rise of far-right AfD party in Germany raises international alarm bells
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e170925

Contents:
Angela Merkel scores weak win in German national elections
Rise of far-right AfD party in Germany raises international alarm bells

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Germany, Angela Merkel,
Christian Democratic Union, CDU/SDU, Greece,
AfD, Alternative für Deutschland, Alternative for Germany,
Die Grüne, Greens, Free Democratic Party, FDP, Die Linke,
United Kingdom, Brexit, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Mexico,
Japan, China, India, Pakistan, Holocaust

Re: 25-Sep-17 World View -- Rise of far-right AfD party in Germany raises international alarm bells

Post by Guest »

How many of those attacks against Jews were carried out by ethnic Germans? The German government is notorious for classifying German born Africans, Arabs, Pakistanis, etc. As "native Germans". Perhaps the true statistics are impossible to determine? I suspect many of those attacks were by non-white immigrants or even migrants from Eastern Europe. Jews are safe from the Germans, but not the dark skinned migrants that have followed in. But by all means, let's continue to vilify ethnic Germans. It's suits t narrative.

Weiseth

Re: 25-Sep-17 World View -- Rise of far-right AfD party in Germany raises international alarm bells

Post by Weiseth »

AfD supporters see the CDU as having abandoned the Christian heritage, and see the AfD as the new guarantor of a Christian Germany, while ironically ignoring the return to the 1930s style of nationalism and xenophobia.
How long can the MSM push the narrative that opposition to rape, violence and islamification is xenophobia? Where are the AfD protests and posters against East Asians or Indians? If it was xenophobia then AfD would be just as opposed to all foreign elements as they are Islam and welfare dependent immigrant groups, but they are not. So is it irrational fear or is it rational fear based on the data?

Coordinated fires

Post by Coordinated fires »

One could forgive us for assuming you're referring to the current pop culture definition of xenophobia which translates roughly to " straight white males are evil" lol. That seeems to be the operative definition at my university anyway. However I've learned that is not you, and in the context of GD the original reasonable definition applies. I remember getting in so many arguments with you over this when I was a new reader. I think the word itself has just been politicized, at least in the west anyway.

One of the reasons there's so much conflict in the ME must be because in many Muslim nations the target seems to be yazidis, Kurds, Christians, Druze, atheists, animists, apostates, gays, Shias/Sunnis, Hutis, sub Saharan blacks, bhudists, confusists, Americans, Europeans, Russians, Berbers, Jews, and women showing too much ankle. ... :twisted:

As for AFD. Wasn't NATO designed to keep the Americans in, the Russians out, and the Germans down? Right now it seems unclear if it can conitinue doing any of these things.
Politics is war by other means

John

Post by John »

Coordinated fires wrote: > One could forgive us for assuming you're referring to the current
> pop culture definition of xenophobia which translates roughly to "
> straight white males are evil" lol. That seeems to be the
> operative definition at my university anyway. However I've learned
> that is not you, and in the context of GD the original reasonable
> definition applies. I remember getting in so many arguments with
> you over this when I was a new reader. I think the word itself has
> just been politicized, at least in the west anyway.

> One of the reasons there's so much conflict in the ME must be
> because in many Muslim nations the target seems to be yazidis,
> Kurds, Christians, Druze, atheists, animists, apostates, gays,
> Shias/Sunnis, Hutis, sub Saharan blacks, bhudists, confusists,
> Americans, Europeans, Russians, Berbers, Jews, and women showing
> too much ankle. ... :twisted:

> As for AFD. Wasn't NATO designed to keep the Americans in, the
> Russians out, and the Germans down? Right now it seems unclear if
> it can conitinue doing any of these things.
We have to be looking at what's happening in the world in terms of
continuing trends, not just today's political issue. Whether or not
you're in favor of what AfD is saying today, you have to look at the
trend line, and ask what AfD will be saying in the future, and judge
the consequences of that.

Coordinated fires

Post by Coordinated fires »

Oh for sure. I don't have strong feelings for or against them to be honest. Not very familiar with their platform. I would tend to agree with you though, I do get a bit nervous when the Germans start getting a bit too, er...German. Lol

Last time they did, my grandfather came back to Canada with a few good splinters of German shrapnel he picked up, courtesy of the 12th SS and his father came back years earlier after spending some very lovely time in Belgium . So it tends to not end well for my folk haha.

Good news for me is he brought back my grandmother as a souvenir also who was his nurse in Chichester. True story, no shit.
Politics is war by other means

Mr Right

Post by Mr Right »

John, this has to be one of the stupidest and most ignorant things I have ever read. The "analysis" is so wrong I don't even know where to begin. But let us start here, "Germany could witness widespread racist hate crimes, as in the 1930s. However, for what it's worth, we don't yet know whether this will be directed at Jews, as it was in the 1930s" Now only an idiot would think that ordinary Germans, that is German speaking Europeans, are on the verge to commit 1930's style violence against Jews. The Protestants and Leftists in Germany that committed the Holocaust had been groomed in anti-Semitic hate. It was ubiquitous during the post-WWI era leading up to the Holocaust. Their grandchildren, the voters in the past election, don't have anywhere near the same anti-Semitic attitudes that were prevalent in the 1930's. They are not going to wake up one day and say "Hey I really hate Jewish people all of a sudden. Let me call my AFD voting friends Hans and Karl so we can go commit genocide!" However there is a group in Germany, and elsewhere, that is committing widespread racist hate crimes...the Moslems. They are the ones the Jews should be worried about because they harbor an even bigger hatred toward Jews than any ordinary German had in the 1930's. Anti-Jewish sentiment in ingrained into the moslem mind in the mosques and madrassas, it is religiously sanctioned by the prayers they are required to pray five times a day, along with hatred for all infidels. That is why in an country that they enter, moslems commit racist hate crimes against non-moslems. It is a pretty safe bet that most of the 681 anti-Semitic crimes reported to police so far have been committed by moslems and the number will only increase as their population will increase. Very few, if any of the 681 crimes where committed by AFD voters. If "another Holocaust" was to occur against it would certainty be committed by the moslems. But they would not limit their genocide to Jews, they would include all infidels, non-moslems. Indeed most "migrants" are quite open about their intentions for the conquest of Europe and the fate that awaits the infidels there. Indeed that is the reason why virtually every active conflict in the world today involves moslems. Every area they "migrate" to is immediately flowed by conflict and this pattern is repeated in country after country.

zzazz

Post by zzazz »

There has certainly been each a Palestinian and an Iraqi holocaust.

John

Post by John »

Mr Right wrote: > If "another Holocaust" was to occur against it would certainty be
> committed by the moslems.
The Nazi Holocaust was perpetrated by the government, not by
individuals. A "Holocaust" in Germany by Muslims is literally
impossible. If there's another "Holocaust," then it will be
by Germany's government.

You're a moron.

John

Post by John »

My article just got posted on Breitbart.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... arm-bells/

As the old saying goes, fasten your (my) seatbelts.