28-Aug-17 World View -- Violence between Buddhists and Muslims in Myanmar/Burma escalates dramatically

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

28-Aug-17 World View -- Violence between Buddhists and Muslims in Myanmar/Burma escalates dramatically

Post by John »

Rise of the Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army (ARSA) militant insurgency

** 28-Aug-17 World View -- Violence between Buddhists and Muslims in Myanmar/Burma escalates dramatically
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e170828

Contents:
Violence between Buddhists and Muslims in Myanmar/Burma escalates dramatically
Rise of the Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army (ARSA) militant insurgency

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Myanmar, Burma, Buddhists, Bangladesh,
Muslims, Rohingyas, Rakhine State, Ashin Wirathu, 969 Movement,
the Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army, ARSA,
Rakhine Advisory Commission, Kofi Annan, India, Raveesh Kumar

Re: 28-Aug-17 World View -- Violence between Buddhists and Muslims in Myanmar/Burma escalates dramatically

Post by Guest »

Does this mean a multi-front war for China, India, Burma, and Bangladesh? It seems like it to me. I think India would be wise to stay quit rather than be so vocal in their support of Burma. All India is doing is alienating Bangladesh at a time when India might need to transport troops, equipment, and most likely refugees through Bangladeshi territory in the event of a war with China. None of India's behavior would make any sense unless India has already decided that war with India would mean war on several fronts, including Bangladesh, so supporting Burma's campaign against the Bengali Muslims is a good way to woo Burmese support in the event of war. If this is true, the Indians seem to believe war with China is now unavoidable.

India, Bhutan, Nepal, and Burma vs. China, Pakistan, and Bangladesh

The Indians in the north west of India will be massacred. The Bhutanese will be disappear. I doubt India can survive such an onslaught.