24-Aug-17 World View -- Afghan and Eritrean migrants clash at site of 'Jungle' in Calais France

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

24-Aug-17 World View -- Afghan and Eritrean migrants clash at site of 'Jungle' in Calais France

Post by John »

Authorities fear that a new 'Jungle' is forming in Calais France

** 24-Aug-17 World View -- Afghan and Eritrean migrants clash at site of 'Jungle' in Calais France
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e170824

Contents:
Afghan and Eritrean migrants clash at site of 'Jungle' in Calais France
Authorities fear that a new 'Jungle' is forming in Calais France

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, France, Calais, The Jungle, Dunkirk,
Afghanistan, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Iraq, Kurds, Auberge des Migrants,
Secours Catholique, Emmanuel Macron, Gerard Collomb

Re: 24-Aug-17 World View -- Afghan and Eritrean migrants clash at site of 'Jungle' in Calais France

Post by Guest »

This is what sane and rational people in the West find most disturbing: the belief that if you take violent people that are hostile to each other out of their native environments and bring them to Europe they will somehow bury their long standing hatreds of each other and become enlightened and progressive homosexual marriage loving Europeans. The West has brought on its own horrific destruction. I've witnessed ethnic gang fights in Austria and France with my own eyes. The brutality of these people is beyond the pale. Europe hasn't been safe for a long time. I doubt it will ever be safe again. Europe is over. America is over-unless it breaks up into smaller ethnic countries. But I doubt the America people have the guts to do it. They will also perish horribly.

John

Re: 24-Aug-17 World View -- Afghan and Eritrean migrants clash at site of 'Jungle' in Calais France

Post by John »

Just a note: I doubt that the Afghans and Eritreans had even heard of
each other before arriving in Calais.

Weiseth

Post by Weiseth »

John wrote:Just a note: I doubt that the Afghans and Eritreans had even heard of
each other before arriving in Calais.
In Norway the Pakistanis and Somalis fight for Control of drug trade, as for historical disagreements I had a Bosnian and Serbian friend growing up and they were both very good friends With each other. As for Sunni's and Shia split I haven't seen anything that would lead me to believe that the same violence between these two Groups would be mitigated by European liberal "values".

Post by Guest »

Pakistanis and Iranians riot in camps in Greece and Italy. Turks and Kurds have been fighting in the streets for decades... in Germany! And Brown people generally hate black ones. They clash. In London, the blacks fight each other all the time. Afghans might not have heard of Eritreans, but they clash anyway because of racial and cultural differences.

John

Post by John »

There was a huge brawl yesterday between the Yankees and the Tigers
baseball teams. I wonder what countries the players migrated from?

https://www.si.com/mlb/2017/08/24/after ... ne-too-far

utahbob

Post by utahbob »

There will be no “victory” in Afghanistan as we define it due to the local Pashtuns, Hazaras, Kuchi and other ethnics have no capacity or desire to “win” as America, western sovereign states would define it in the Westphalian system. Afghanistan is patchwork “entity” formed for the locals to have a representative to deal with foreign powers. I was in Afghanistan during 2004-06 and ask an Afghan what a foreigner is and you will get a person from the next valley or up the road. A Japanese aid worker from the UN stated to me that there is no civil society or “Afghan identity” for people to rally around. Afghanistan is basically the Pashtun super tribe with others submitting to the Pashtuns. He stated it will take at least 400 years so the locals can coalesce and possibly develop as the Swiss did – plus a trillion dollars to install infrastructure. There is no nation electrical, railroad, postal, water, or other basic systems that we take for granted in Afghanistan. When I was there was no national anthem of Afghanistan for their soldiers to sing, just a Pashtun “dance.” Ask a Hazara if he is an Afghan and he will say no- he is a Hazara not a Pashtun. The greatest enemy of Afghanistan is the corruption/patronage/tribal system, the importing of Wahhabism and too much and wrong type of foreign aid that is devastating the agricultural system and incentivize the growth of opium.

John

Post by John »

utahbob wrote: > There will be no “victory” in Afghanistan as we define it due to
> the local Pashtuns, Hazaras, Kuchi and other ethnics have no
> capacity or desire to “win” as America, western sovereign states
> would define it in the Westphalian system. Afghanistan is
> patchwork “entity” formed for the locals to have a representative
> to deal with foreign powers. I was in Afghanistan during 2004-06
> and ask an Afghan what a foreigner is and you will get a person
> from the next valley or up the road. A Japanese aid worker from
> the UN stated to me that there is no civil society or “Afghan
> identity” for people to rally around. Afghanistan is basically the
> Pashtun super tribe with others submitting to the Pashtuns. He
> stated it will take at least 400 years so the locals can coalesce
> and possibly develop as the Swiss did – plus a trillion dollars to
> install infrastructure. There is no nation electrical, railroad,
> postal, water, or other basic systems that we take for granted in
> Afghanistan. When I was there was no national anthem of
> Afghanistan for their soldiers to sing, just a Pashtun “dance.”
> Ask a Hazara if he is an Afghan and he will say no- he is a Hazara
> not a Pashtun. The greatest enemy of Afghanistan is the
> corruption/patronage/tribal system, the importing of Wahhabism and
> too much and wrong type of foreign aid that is devastating the
> agricultural system and incentivize the growth of opium.
What did you think of my article on Trump's Afghanistan speech?

** 23-Aug-17 World View -- Trump promises victory in Afghanistan by redefining 'victory'
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e170823

Post by Guest »

John wrote:There was a huge brawl yesterday between the Yankees and the Tigers
baseball teams. I wonder what countries the players migrated from?

https://www.si.com/mlb/2017/08/24/after ... ne-too-far
Are these brawls as frequent as the migrant street battles in Europe? Do gangs of baseball fans sleep in parks and rape and stab people on a daily basis? Really, a brawl after a sporting event is on par with the ongoing migrant crisis in Europe? Aren't you so clever, John...

John

Post by John »

Guest wrote: > Are these brawls as frequent as the migrant street battles in
> Europe? Do gangs of baseball fans sleep in parks and rape and stab
> people on a daily basis? Really, a brawl after a sporting event is
> on par with the ongoing migrant crisis in Europe? Aren't you so
> clever, John...
Oh, if you're going to bring that up, then you also have to bring up
similar things in this country, such as these gunshot stats from
Chicago:

Year to Date (8/25/2017)
Shot & Killed: 426
Shot & Wounded: 2044