30-Jul-17 World View -- South Korea approves new THAAD deployment after North Korean missile test

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
FishbellykanakaDude

Re: 30-Jul-17 World View -- South Korea approves new THAAD deployment after North Korean missile test

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

John wrote:
Coordinated fires wrote: > OK I think im starting to get it. It's the sheer scale of it that
> is hard to wrap the head around sometimes. The wills and deeds of
> individual personalities, groups, or politicians usually get all
> the attention and analysis, but are rendered almost irrelevant
> when talking about the titanic shifts in attitudes among entire
> generations of people, its still hard for me to wrap my head
> around the scale!
That sounds exactly right. And if it's any consolation, the
mainstream press, analysts, economists and politicians never get it.
Coord,.. people will stand at the river bank, watching the water rush out to sea, after a huge earthquake, then watch as the water billows back inland, after hearing tsunami warnings for tens of minutes after the earthquake, only to be overtaken by the water when they could have walked to safety if they'd done so earlier.

Massive movements are difficult for the human mind to grasp, and impossible for the journalistic mind to grasp.

(( Most "analysts" are propaganda agents for a "cause" [aka moralistic journalists], most "economists" are corporate/anti-corporate shills [aka economic journalists], and all politicians are self-aggrandizers [aka egocentric journalists] ))

OK,.. call out the anti-torture police on me for violently torturing the term "journalist" to suit my rhetorical needs! Go ahead! DO IT!!!

..I'll just blame it on the Russians... and/or North Korean zombie people...