7-Jun-17 World View -- How to stop lone wolf attacks in London and Manchester

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

Post by John »

Qatar crisis triggered by $1 billion ransom payment to Iran and al-Qaeda

** 7-Jun-17 World View -- How to stop lone wolf attacks in London and Manchester
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e170607

Contents:
Qatar crisis triggered by $1 billion ransom payment to Iran and al-Qaeda
How to stop lone wolf attacks in London and Manchester

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Qatar, Syria, Iran, Saudi Arabia,
Hayat Tahrir al-Sham, HTS, Liberation of the Levant Organization,
Jabhat Fateh al-Sham, JFS, Front for the Conquest of Syria,
Jabhat al-Nusra, al-Nusra Front,
Islamic State / of Iraq and Syria/Sham/the Levant, IS, ISIS, ISIL, Daesh,
Nazir Afzal, London, Manchester, Muslim Brotherhood,
7/7 London subway bombings, Shehzad Tanweer, Mohammed Mumtaz Tanweer

Jack Edwards

Re: 7-Jun-17 World View -- How to stop lone wolf attacks in London and Manchester

Post by Jack Edwards »

Really enjoyed this perspective, it's just not something I'm likely to encounter in any other forum/blog.
John wrote: I don't know if Nazir Afzal's suggestion of working with Muslim women's groups would work, but it makes enough sense that it's worth a try.
Yes it does. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

And - just a picky thing -
John wrote: Many in the mainstream media have said that the Trump visit "caused" the split by "emboldening" the Saudis. That concept never made sense to me. I said that Trump's visit "triggered" the split, meaning that the forces were in place for the split to occur sooner or later, when the time was write.
Last word should be "right"

Best regards and thanks,

Jack

solomani

Re: 7-Jun-17 World View -- How to stop lone wolf attacks in London and Manchester

Post by solomani »

Short of doing something draconian like expelling all moslems impose a tax on them for the costs of monitoring jihadists. Also deport whole extended families when you get a lone wolf attack.

Those will go someway to resolving the issue.

Post by Guest »

solomani wrote:Short of doing something draconian like expelling all moslems impose a tax on them for the costs of monitoring jihadists. Also deport whole extended families when you get a lone wolf attack.

Interning and expelling Muslims seems to be trending now.

The next couple of years are going to be horrific in Europe. Something has to give. Either Europeans fight back or they become slaves in their own lands.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
solomani wrote:Short of doing something draconian like expelling all moslems impose a tax on them for the costs of monitoring jihadists. Also deport whole extended families when you get a lone wolf attack.

Something has to give.
Europeans will give. They are politically correct cowards and cucks.

Innoncent Smith

Post by Innoncent Smith »

That was the stupidest, most fatuous most asinine thing I have read in my life. You should be embarrassed to have written that.

Post by Guest »

Innoncent Smith wrote:That was the stupidest, most fatuous most asinine thing I have read in my life. You should be embarrassed to have written that.
Prove him wrong.