12-May-17 World View -- Obamacare continues total meltdown as Aetna pulls out completely / Britain's NHS / VA

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

12-May-17 World View -- Obamacare continues total meltdown as Aetna pulls out completely / Britain's NHS / VA

Post by John »

12-May-17 World View -- Obamacare continues total meltdown as Aetna pulls out completely

Britain's NHS patients wait for months just to get bowel cancer tests

** 12-May-17 World View -- Obamacare continues total meltdown as Aetna pulls out completely
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e170512

Contents:
Obamacare continues total meltdown as Aetna pulls out completely
Britain's NHS patients wait for months just to get bowel cancer tests
Criminal Veterans Administration director has firing overturned

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Aetna, Obamacare,
UnitedHealthCare, Humana, BlueCross BlueShield,
Richard Nixon, wage-price controls, Risk Corridors,
Britain, National Health Service, bowel cancer,
do-it-yourself dentistry, Sharon Helman, Veterans Administration

gerald

Re: 12-May-17 World View -- Obamacare continues total meltdown as Aetna pulls out completely / Britain's NHS / VA

Post by gerald »

John -- Congratulations !! Today your post made top billing on Breitbart.
http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... ompletely/

Re: 12-May-17 World View -- Obamacare continues total meltdown as Aetna pulls out completely / Britain's NHS / VA

Post by Guest »

If Obamacare is failing it is because of Republican sabotage. Same reason why drug prices are so high in and only in the USA.

John

Post by John »

gerald wrote:John -- Congratulations !! Today your post made top billing on Breitbart.
http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... ompletely/
I don't think so. I'm barely tolerated.

John

Post by John »

Guest wrote: > If Obamacare is failing it is because of Republican sabotage.
> Same reason why drug prices are so high in and only in the
> USA.
The Republicans also caused the financial crisis, AIDS, the war in
Central African Republic, and the earthquake in Haiti.

A different guest

Post by A different guest »

John wrote:
Guest wrote: > If Obamacare is failing it is because of Republican sabotage.
> Same reason why drug prices are so high in and only in the
> USA.
The Republicans also caused the financial crisis, AIDS, the war in
Central African Republic, and the earthquake in Haiti.
I don't blame the Republicans for the failure of Obamacare. I think America has become unlivable nightmare, unless you are on welfare. America's health care industry is run as business. Million dollar bills are the price of survival? Who can afford that? It's insanity.

At this rate, the middle class will die, and only the welfare sponges and the elites will be left. Is that the plan? Gleaming cities surrounded by starving serfs? The Hunger Games? Maybe the ultimate goal is a world of only rich people and robots only? John keeps talking about the Singularity. Maybe that's part of the elites fantasy world?

Only, things never seem to go as planned. Who's to say A.I. won't turn on their psychopathic masters? After all, those scumbags will have programmed them.

Evelyn Waugh wrote a book about the future of the world in the 1950s. In it, he predicted euthanasia would be legalized 'much in demand by the general populace'. The book was supposedly satire, but I think Waugh was serious. He could see the world was sliding off a cliff; heading for barbarism. He knew. He could sense it. I agree. Death will be welcomed by common man.

J