30-Apr-17 World View -- European Union lays out demands for Britain over Brexit negotiations

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

30-Apr-17 World View -- European Union lays out demands for Britain over Brexit negotiations

Post by John »

Sharp disagreements ahead over the 60 billion euro Brexit 'divorce settlement'

** 30-Apr-17 World View -- European Union lays out demands for Britain over Brexit negotiations
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e170430

Contents:
European Union lays out demands for Britain over Brexit negotiations
Sharp disagreements ahead over the 60 billion euro Brexit 'divorce settlement'
Corrections to yesterday's article on Macedonia

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Britain, European Union, Brexit,
Jean-Claude Jüncker, Donald Tusk, Theresa May

Johnny Bravo

Re: 30-Apr-17 World View -- European Union lays out demands for Britain over Brexit negotiations

Post by Johnny Bravo »

Macron is a disaster. How could anyone vote for someone who had an affair with his 9th grade teacher, then married her (a 25 year age difference) and has a son-in-law that is older than him? Not to mention that he has gay lovers? Some might shout 'fake news', but these stories have been circulating for years. Macron is also a former Rothchilds Bank executive and has ties to a billionaire Israeli telecom CEO. Macron favors open borders and free trade trade. You've got to kidding me. Macron is a conspiracy theorist's wet dream; a poster boy the Illuminati.

This guy is too much, even for the French. How in the hell do they think they'll win an election with this guy?

FishbellykanakaDude

Re: 30-Apr-17 World View -- European Union lays out demands for Britain over Brexit negotiations

Post by FishbellykanakaDude »

Johnny Bravo wrote:Macron is a disaster. How could anyone vote for someone who... How in the hell do they think they'll win an election with this guy?
..ʻcuz heʻs not Marine!

<chuckle!>

The French have a habit of being VERY amusing...

ʻE aloha ia ʻoe!

John

Post by John »

Johnny Bravo wrote:Macron is a disaster. How could anyone vote for someone who had an affair with his 9th grade teacher, then married her (a 25 year age difference) and has a son-in-law that is older than him? Not to mention that he has gay lovers? Some might shout 'fake news', but these stories have been circulating for years. Macron is also a former Rothchilds Bank executive and has ties to a billionaire Israeli telecom CEO. Macron favors open borders and free trade trade. You've got to kidding me. Macron is a conspiracy theorist's wet dream; a poster boy the Illuminati.

This guy is too much, even for the French. How in the hell do they think they'll win an election with this guy?

As I understand it, he was 30 years old when he married her. Not exactly a crime.

Post by Guest »

John wrote:

As I understand it, he was 30 years old when he married her. Not exactly a crime.
I have to chime in on this one.

The British newspapers have been bending over backwards to defend Macron's relationship with his 9th grade teacher. They keep talking about how he started his relationship with her when he was sixteen, not fifteen as reported in other papers. Sixteen in the UK is the age of consent. Anything less is a sex crime. Macron's wife would have been sent to prison. British readers have leaped on this small point and made it clear on newspaper message boards that many feel she is a paedophile, a child rapist. Can you imagine a 39 man starting a relationship with a fifteen year old girl and getting away with it, even in France? When Macron's distraught parents confronted her, she refused to end the relationship. When they ask her to at least avoid contact with their son until 18, she refused, saying (if i translated it correctly) "I can promise you nothing." The dialog is straight out of every bad French film I've ever suffered through, only this story is true. I would have turned her into the police.

Macron's a very strange person. He is by most accounts gay/bi-sexual. European libel laws have prevented many newspaper from printing the allegations, but a few American media outlets have printed the details, along with photos, of one of his most notorious gay lovers, a French government official. That this official graduated from a second tier university and still managed to get a top tier position has drawn a lot of attention in France. I won't print the name of the official (I don't want to be caught up in European libel laws) but anyone here can look it up for themselves.

What the behavior of this couple leads me to believe that they are both psychopaths. They don't care about anyone or anything. Macron also has very little real government experience. Macron is another Obama. Hasn't the electorate learned anything?

I have lived in France, and I don't find the average Frenchman to be that open minded (liberal/progressive). I find the average Frenchman to be racist and antisemitic. There is also a certain degree of homophobia that surprised me. The French media and film industry is about as representative of the French as Hollywood and the New York Times is of the average American. The disconnect is very apparent to anyone who lives in France and gets to know the people (as opposed to those who just visit).

I don't trust the polls. A twenty point lead over Marie? I don't buy it. Just like Hillary's huge lead over Donald Trump on the even of the election?

Post by Guest »

"Terror attacks are a normal part of life" - Macron

The view of Macron from America's MSM: The English-speaking German-loving French-politician Europe has been waiting for-Emmanuel Macron :roll:

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/01/17/the ... manuel-mac

A vote for Macron is a vote oblivion.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:"Terror attacks are a normal part of life" - Macron

The view of Macron from America's MSM: The English-speaking German-loving French-politician Europe has been waiting for-Emmanuel Macron :roll:

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/01/17/the ... manuel-mac

A vote for Macron is a vote oblivion.

Macron Président...Cette tête de bitte, cet homme de paille du système, ce "rien" va devenir Président de la République Française, j'en suis malade...

Oui la france est morte aujourd'hui !

John

Post by John »

Maybe he'll learn on the job.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Macron Président...Cette tête de bitte, cet homme de paille du système, ce "rien" va devenir Président de la République Française, j'en suis malade...

Oui la france est morte aujourd'hui !
I don't know what this guy said, but I think I've located some film footage of him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO70z00Hnxg

And John's response:
Maybe he'll learn on the job

Awesome.

Post by Guest »

I don't know what this guy said, but I think I've located some film footage of him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO70z00Hnxg
I also think this guy mistakenly believes that Macron's wife is actually his mother; after all, she is old enough to be his mother. :lol: