17-Nov-16 World View -- African nations furious over possible collapse of climate change agreement

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

17-Nov-16 World View -- African nations furious over possible collapse of climate change agreement

Post by John »

The 'science' of climate change

** 17-Nov-16 World View -- African nations furious over possible collapse of climate change agreement
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e161117

Contents:
African nations furious over possible collapse of climate change agreement
The 'science' of climate change

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Marrakech, Morocco, United Nations, Ban Ki-moon,
World Bank, Jim Yong Kim, Kenya, Uhuru Kenyatta

Coordinated fires

Re: 17-Nov-16 World View -- African nations furious over possible collapse of climate change agreement

Post by Coordinated fires »

Where I live it's freezing cold. Before that, it was at the bottom of a massive inland lake with a tropical climate boasting a co2 level of 400ppm, a lake which itself was left behind by the melting of what used to be a massive sheet of ice over a mile thick...I would like to know what coal plants and SUVs caused that climate change to occur and how many cocktail parties our prehistoric politicians could have held to reverse it.

Are we supposed to believe that some sort of climate stasis can be achieved if only we send enough money to Leonardo di caprio and limit ourselves to one hot shower per week while our moral betters spew out 10 tons per week to jet set around receiving climate awards in thier jumbo jets?

If the progressive left is so concerned with the plight of the poor oppressed proletariat, maybe they should use that 100 billion to build some schools or roads, better yet build some coal or gas fired power plants to lift their people out of energy poverty.

I guess we're both "holocaust deniers" now John, or whatever other libel the radical progressives are smearing people fo questioning their orthodoxy.
Politics is war by other means

thomasglee

Re: 17-Nov-16 World View -- African nations furious over possible collapse of climate change agreement

Post by thomasglee »

John, have you watched the documentary, "Poverty, Inc.". If not, I highly recommend it as it bolsters your position quite well.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”