10-Nov-16 World View -- Donald Trump: The honeymoon calm before the storm Is this the Apocalypse?

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.

Re: 10-Nov-16 World View -- Donald Trump: The honeymoon calm before the storm Is this the Apocalypse?

Post by Guest »

If Hillary has broken the law, and it appears that she has multiple times, then why shouldn't she been tried for it? I would be in jail already if I had done just one thing she is accused of. And what of justice? What about all the money she has stolen from the Haitians? The former Haitian PM personally asked Donald Trump to help his country recover the money. Are we to ignore all of this criminality to "heal the nation"? How ridiculous! America need to return to rule of law.

psCargile

Re: 10-Nov-16 World View -- Donald Trump: The honeymoon calm before the storm Is this the Apocalypse?

Post by psCargile »

Nixon was also in the process of being impeached, and "liable to possible indictment and trial for offenses against the United States" (Proclamation 4311) Hillary Clinton has all but been cleared by the FBI and US Attorney General. In a sense, she has already been "pardoned".

It looks to me that Pres. Ford applied his Constitutional powers liberally, but was allowed to.