3-Oct-16 World View -- India and Pakistan threaten war over Indus River water rights

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

3-Oct-16 World View -- India and Pakistan threaten war over Indus River water rights

Post by John »

Terrorists attack another Indian army base in Kashmir

** 3-Oct-16 World View -- India and Pakistan threaten war over Indus River water rights
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e161003

Contents:
Relations between India and Pakistan continue to deteriorate
India boycotts regional SAARC meeting in order to isolate Pakistan
Terrorists attack another Indian army base in Kashmir
India and Pakistan threaten war over Indus River water rights

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, India, Pakistan, Narendra Modi, Nawaz Sharif,
Kashmir, Burhan Wani, 1857 Rebellion, 1947 Partition war, Baramulla,
South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation, SAARC,
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal,
Indus Water Treaty, IWT, Indus River Valley

Barrio Barma

Re: 3-Oct-16 World View -- India and Pakistan threaten war over Indus River water rights

Post by Barrio Barma »

This is multi dimensional proxy war: China vs Russia, China vs USA, Saudi Arabia vs Iran, Sunni vs Shia, Muslim vs Infidel, secular demicracy vs Theocracy and India vs Pakistan.
The Muslims soread throughout the west are goung to participate.
Meanwhile, keep a close eye on China, because the Chinese assume that they can "win". Three wars will erupt - India/Pakistan, China/Taiwan and Korea.
Stock up on water, tins, fuel and ammo.

Re: 3-Oct-16 World View -- India and Pakistan threaten war over Indus River water rights

Post by Guest »

Barrio Barma wrote:This is multi dimensional proxy war: China vs Russia, China vs USA, Saudi Arabia vs Iran, Sunni vs Shia, Muslim vs Infidel, secular demicracy vs Theocracy and India vs Pakistan.
Meanwhile, keep a close eye on China, because the Chinese assume that they can "win". Three wars will erupt - India/Pakistan, China/Taiwan and Korea.
Survive and do what? What kind of life will people have after a nuclear war? Save a bullet for yourself. Perhaps sleeping pills, if you want a quiet exit.

I have never understood extreme prepping. Surviving a short term collapse and giving governments time to reorganize and restore order is one thing, planning to survive WW 3 in North America or Europe is bizarre.

If you want to survive WW 3 , relocate to New Zealand or Uruguay. Otherwise, rent or buy a house in a major European capital and drink iced tea while awaiting nuclear attack.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Guest wrote:
Barrio Barma wrote:This is multi dimensional proxy war: China vs Russia, China vs USA, Saudi Arabia vs Iran, Sunni vs Shia, Muslim vs Infidel, secular demicracy vs Theocracy and India vs Pakistan.
Survive and do what? What kind of life will people have after a nuclear war? Save a bullet for yourself. Perhaps sleeping pills, if you want a quiet exit.

I have never understood extreme prepping. Surviving a short term collapse and giving governments time to reorganize and restore order is one thing, planning to survive WW 3 in North America or Europe is bizarre.

If you want to survive WW 3 , relocate to New Zealand or Uruguay. Otherwise, rent or buy a house in a major European capital and drink iced tea while awaiting nuclear attack.

Me, I just live my life from day to day...I always knew I could die at any moment, so this is not new to me.
I could be a survivalist, I guess, but it is just not in me...I don't risk my life needlessly, and I recently lost 100 pounds so I would not be obese and have a shorter lifespan, but if I made number of years my sole goal I would never drive, and I would adhere to calorie restriction to slow my aging.
Instead, I live in Twinsburg and tentatively plan to move to Port Clinton next year. Que sera sera.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain