19-Sep-16 World View -- New terrorist attack in Kashmir threatens India-Pakistan retaliation

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

19-Sep-16 World View -- New terrorist attack in Kashmir threatens India-Pakistan retaliation

Post by John »

Russia accuses US of intentionally striking Syria's army to support ISIS

** 19-Sep-16 World View -- New terrorist attack in Kashmir threatens India-Pakistan retaliation
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e160919

Contents:
New terrorist attack in Kashmir threatens India-Pakistan retaliation
Russia accuses US of intentionally striking Syria's army to support ISIS

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, India, Pakistan, Kashmir, Uri, Rajnath Singh,
Manohar Parrikar, G. Parthasarathy,
Mumbai, Lashkar-e-Toiba, LeT, Condoleezza Rice,
Syria, Deir Ezzor, Russia, Vitaly Churkin, Palmyra, Samantha Power,
Islamic State / of Iraq and Syria/Sham/the Levant, IS, ISIS, ISIL, Daesh

Millenial83

Re: 19-Sep-16 World View -- New terrorist attack in Kashmir threatens India-Pakistan retaliation

Post by Millenial83 »

John,

You amaze me. Muslim attacks in NJ and NY and in your world what's going on in the US never makes your feed. When will you ever accept the rise of Trump and the Alt Right in the US means something in this Crisis Era?

John

Re: 19-Sep-16 World View -- New terrorist attack in Kashmir threatens India-Pakistan retaliation

Post by John »

Millenial83 wrote: > John, You amaze me. Muslim attacks in NJ and NY and in your world
> what's going on in the US never makes your feed. When will you
> ever accept the rise of Trump and the Alt Right in the US means
> something in this Crisis Era?
Of course it means something. I've been writing about this for years.
It's part of the worldwide movement towards nationalism and
xenophobia.

The reason that I stay away from US domestic news issues is because
they're covered continually not only in the American media but even in
the foreign media. Why would anyone even bother to read anything I
write if all I wrote about were the same things that everyone else
writes about?

As for today's topic, the Kashmir attack is far more important to your
future than anything about Trump or the alt-right or the nyc attacks.

I'm glad that I amaze you. As for myself, I'm amazed every day by the
news. As I frequently say, almost every day something happens that,
just a few years ago, you would have to have been crazy to believe
could ever happen.

Millenial83

Post by Millenial83 »

Isn't the fact that you now take us the Alt Right mean something? I remember you dismissing my mention of us like 5 months ago.

Millenial83

Post by Millenial83 »

Also you are now so wedded to the idea of this Crisis War be external vs and internal civil/race war is why you ignore what's going on in the US.

Post by Guest »

I have to agree with 83. I see America balkanization as irreversible. A race war is already in progress.

I think it would be better if America broke up.

How can you easily spot racial, religious, and political divisions in other countries, but not America? How can you dismiss the carnage in American communities, many of those crimes race based?

John

Post by John »

Guest wrote: > I think it would be better if America broke up.
You guys are having some sort of fantasy. What's happening today is
absolutely nothing compared to what happened in the 1960s, with
massive protests on the Washington Mall and massive riots in the
streets of Los Angeles, Detroit, Chicago and other cities.

What's happening today is also nothing compared to what's happening in
Kashmir.

You guys ought to study what happened in the 1960s.

Also, you guys also ought to study the Civil War. What you'll find is
that it was a war between Southern Whites and Northern Whites. It was
not a war between Whites and Blacks.

By contrast, Hindus and Muslims have fought multiple wars with each
other in the past, and are headed for a new one.

mww

Post by mww »

It's part of the worldwide movement towards nationalism and
xenophobia
John - I have a couple of questions regarding xenophobia and nationalism, terms you use frequently...

What is your definition of xenophobia?

Should nations have the right to defend themselves (identities/cultures/borders)?

Thanks

Millenial83

Post by Millenial83 »

In Johns world absolutely not. The Johns of the world think defending your nation, culture and people from outsiders is the height of evil.

An no John Kashmir is more important than whats going on in the US. I want you to listen very carefully, while China taking us jobs pisses me off I hate the Chinese far less than I do blacks in the US that have destroyed out cities and who rape over 20,000 white women every year. I hate China far less than I do the millions on Mexicans and other central America trash that have invaded over our joke of a Southern border. John I am the leading edge of the Millennial generation, the generation that will actually fight this war, and let me tell you John I am not itching for a fight with China but I am itching for one with the groups in the US I mentioned above. AND I AM NOT ALONE.

WorldMan

Post by WorldMan »

John,

Sorry about the excellent displays of radical xenophobia and racism that you quite accurately predict will continue to rise in a crisis era.

As a individual who supports the sovereignty of countries and the protection of borders as a fundamental need for a state to exist it bothers me that the debate turns into an attack on individuals coming into the country for being the "wrong" type of people. I want a person to want to come to America, and I want them to go through the right procedures but to hate an entire nation of people (Mexicans) because some break the law is a bit extreme. I wish that love to protect ones country from illegal entry would be seen differently then wanting to remove anyone whose grandfather wasn't born here.

As to Kashmir I see it has much more of a threat to world stability then New York City bombings and I understand your targeted analysis. Thank you and keep it up.