26-Aug-16 World View -- Turkey's 'Operation Euphrates Shield' turns into full-scale invasion of Syria /US turns on Kurds

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John

26-Aug-16 World View -- Turkey's 'Operation Euphrates Shield' turns into full-scale invasion of Syria /US turns on Kurds

Post by John »

26-Aug-16 World View -- Turkey's 'Operation Euphrates Shield' turns into full-scale invasion of Syria

US turns on Syrian Kurds as they're attacked by Turkey

** 26-Aug-16 World View -- Turkey's 'Operation Euphrates Shield' turns into full-scale invasion of Syria
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e160826

Contents:
Turkey's 'Operation Euphrates Shield' turns into full-scale invasion of Syria
US turns on Syrian Kurds as they're attacked by Turkey
Debka: Israel in military action against ISIS in Egypt's Sinai

Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Syria, Turkey, Operation Euphrates Shield,
Jarablus, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Joseph Biden, Gaziantep, Manjib,
Islamic State / of Iraq and Syria/Sham/the Levant, IS, ISIS, ISIL, Daesh,
Jarablus, Manjib

Coordinated fires

Re: 26-Aug-16 World View -- Turkey's 'Operation Euphrates Shield' turns into full-scale invasion of Syria /US turns on K

Post by Coordinated fires »

This is the third time we have screwed the Kurds over in almost as many decades. I know they only use us for thier own ends just as we do them, but come on, you think they'd have learned not to trust our perpetually schizophrenic Mideast policy by now.

At the end of the day I don't care for the commie pkk either, but the Kurds as a people probably deserve their own nation. They don't really belong anywhere and should have been given a home after the ottomans fell as was supposed to be included in Sykes picot...god I can't believe we're still paying(literally) for that cluster fuck.
Politics is war by other means