27-Jun-16 World View -- Israel and Turkey announcing a reconciliation agreement on Monday

Discussion of Web Log and Analysis topics from the Generational Dynamics web site.
John
Posts: 9167
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Cambridge, MA USA
Contact:

27-Jun-16 World View -- Israel and Turkey announcing a reconciliation agreement on Monday

Postby John » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:57 pm

27-Jun-16 World View -- Israel and Turkey announcing a reconciliation agreement on Monday


Nationalistic tensions increase as UK and EU drift towards Brexit

** 27-Jun-16 World View -- Israel and Turkey announcing a reconciliation agreement on Monday
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/xct.gd.e160627.htm#e160627




Contents:
Nationalistic tensions increase as UK and EU drift towards Brexit
Japan's government calls emergency meeting as yen surges after Brexit
Israel and Turkey announcing a reconciliation agreement on Monday


Keys:
Generational Dynamics, Britain, Brexit, European Union,
Jeremy Corbyn, Labor Party, David Cameron, Tory, Conservative Party,
Lisbon Treaty Article 50, Scotland, Northern Ireland,
Boris Johnson, Bank of Japan, BOJ, yen, European Central Bank, ECB,
People's Bank of China, PBOC, yuan, renminbi,
Israel, Turkey, Mavi Marmara, Gaza, Mevlüt ÇavuSoglu

gerald
Posts: 1681
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 10:34 pm

Re: 27-Jun-16 World View -- Israel and Turkey announcing a reconciliation agreement on Monday

Postby gerald » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:05 pm

How interesting -- European SUPERSTATE to be unveiled: EU nations 'to be morphed into one' post-Brexit http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/ ... ate-Brexit

"The foreign ministers of France and Germany are due to reveal a blueprint to effectively do away with individual member states in what is being described as an “ultimatum”.

Under the radical proposals EU countries will lose the right to have their own army, criminal law, taxation system or central bank, with all those powers "being transferred to Brussels.

The plot has sparked fury and panic in Poland - a traditional ally of Britain in the fight against federalism - after being leaked to Polish news channel TVP Info.
-------------------------------
People will be forced into a union no matter what. Voting! We don't need no stinking voting!. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsdZKCh6RsU
Sieg Heil !

Weiseth
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 3:13 am

Re: 27-Jun-16 World View -- Israel and Turkey announcing a reconciliation agreement on Monday

Postby Weiseth » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:40 am

I'm married to a black woman, my Family is multiracial but if I'm a racist and xenophobe for advocating total mass stop of refugees (or economic migrants) then so be it, I will gladly embrace any label if it means standing up against the leftists. Most millenials are left wingers due to the leftist Control of educational system (all Teachers are required to be part of Labour Affiliated Land Union - Norway) but a great many of us, according to the link you gave in the other thread around 25% of us are not. We are nationalist, we are right wing and we are dedicated to private property rights because that is what has given our fathers better living standard, not government welfare and living on the poverty line dependent on handouts, but the right to own our labor and property.

The consequences of increased nationalism is increased racial tension, the consequences of increased mass uncontrolled immigration is crime and rape by Foreign ethncities which also increase racial tension. You mr Xenakis have said yourself that we will come to regret the coming genocide and democides, but it seems no matter what course we take both left and right both have the same outcome which is a new slaughter based on race, and that this is the sad fact of generational dynamics. So why do you go out of Your way to Call us right wingers for racists even though we are not against "migrants" because they are Brown People, but because their culture is toxic shit from parts of the world that hasn't had civilization since the Ottomans oppressed them?

I'm preparing for the worst though, my escape route for my multiracial family is latin America as I have family already living there, will not say which country just that it's not one of the leftist shit ones.

I'm in the Norwegian military, I have assault rifle and full military gir in my house. In the end even though I'm prepared to die for my country, I'm not prepared to die for my government for destroying my country through Immigration or the war that my government now wants against Russia (On national Television they are showing daily ads for a war against Russia because of Russia's aggression over Gotland in Sweden). If it is a war against my fellow leftist millenials and leftist boomers, then bring it on I will gladly go Rwanda style even though like you say I will live to regret it even if we win.

Just needed to get this off my chest, anyways thanks for your weblog, you pinko! ;) Just kidding, I know after Reading Your weblog everyday for the last 2 years that you are objective and your criticism against leftism is as hard as your criticism of right wingers/conservatives :)

John
Posts: 9167
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Cambridge, MA USA
Contact:

Re: 27-Jun-16 World View -- Israel and Turkey announcing a reconciliation agreement on Monday

Postby John » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:10 pm

Weiseth wrote:> The consequences of increased nationalism is increased racial
> tension, the consequences of increased mass uncontrolled
> immigration is crime and rape by Foreign ethncities which also
> increase racial tension. You mr Xenakis have said yourself that we
> will come to regret the coming genocide and democides, but it
> seems no matter what course we take both left and right both have
> the same outcome which is a new slaughter based on race, and that
> this is the sad fact of generational dynamics. So why do you go
> out of Your way to Call us right wingers for racists even though
> we are not against "migrants" because they are Brown People, but
> because their culture is toxic shit from parts of the world that
> hasn't had civilization since the Ottomans oppressed
> them?



It's a fair question. Given that there's going to be a genocidal war
no matter what you do, then do whatever you want. What difference
does it make what you do?

The answer is that the war ends. There was a big war between France
and Germany, but it's the German Nazis, not the French, whose children
and grandchildren have had the burden of decades of shame over the
Holocaust. History will look back and assign blame for every crisis
war, and I would like for America not to have to bear that shame.

In fact, the opposite reasoning applies. Since there's going to be a
genocidal war no matter what you do, then you have nothing to lose by
being a decent human being. Either way, either you'll die or you
won't, and either way, your children and your grandchildren will
remember you as a decent human being rather than as a monster.

Just because you're an interracial couple doesn't make you immune from
being racists, nor does it confer on you any special privileges to
flaunt racist behaviors whenever you want. How would you feel about
someone using the phrase "their culture is toxic shit" applying it to
Norwegian culture or the Norwegian military? The worst kind of bigot
is a bigot who has no idea that he's a bigot. You should take a hard
look at yourself.

Weiseth
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 3:13 am

Re: 27-Jun-16 World View -- Israel and Turkey announcing a reconciliation agreement on Monday

Postby Weiseth » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:50 am

John wrote:The answer is that the war ends. There was a big war between France
and Germany, but it's the German Nazis, not the French, whose children
and grandchildren have had the burden of decades of shame over the
Holocaust. History will look back and assign blame for every crisis
war, and I would like for America not to have to bear that shame.

In fact, the opposite reasoning applies. Since there's going to be a
genocidal war no matter what you do, then you have nothing to lose by
being a decent human being. Either way, either you'll die or you
won't, and either way, your children and your grandchildren will
remember you as a decent human being rather than as a monster.


And how will my grandchildren remember me if I do nothing and surrender all our country to invaders that will according to generational Dynamics kill and brutalize my grandchildren and my neighbors grandchildren if we do not kill them first?

The humane thing to do would be to send them back, why doesn't South Korea or Japan take in refugees/economic migrants in? It's not like it's impossible for the immigrants to travel to south korea and smuggle themselves into Japan, or for Japan which is a Rich country to pay for flights for migrants to come to Japan. Norway fly in immigrants from Greece every month. Maybe it's because the Japanese are more intelligent, that they have not built the political instiutional and economic infrastructure that gives incentives to immigrants to swarm their countries because they would be rejected at the borders. Where does charity become altruism?

I don't understand the apathetic ease of your conclusion of your own theory, If I understand you correctly the genocide is inevitable so it is better throw down your arms and let the enemy stab you because in the future people will remember you more fondly? That is what the Armenians did and look at them today, from reading your blog they might be facing extinction as a cultural entity, granted some of the genes carry on but not the culture. And what about all the cultures that are extinct because they were weaker than their murderers? Was it worth it being remember fondly in a classroom hundred of years after your people were raped, tortured and killed like vermin?

John wrote:Just because you're an interracial couple doesn't make you immune from
being racists, nor does it confer on you any special privileges to
flaunt racist behaviors whenever you want. How would you feel about
someone using the phrase "their culture is toxic shit" applying it to
Norwegian culture or the Norwegian military? The worst kind of bigot
is a bigot who has no idea that he's a bigot. You should take a hard
look at yourself.


But what it does mean in my personal case is that my racism is not based on notions of racial supremacy but it is based on Cultural superiorty or superiority of behavior. If someone said my culture is toxic shit then I would analyse it and listen to their arguments, Norway is far from Perfect we have a rising squalor of behavior from our welfare state that gives incentives to Citizens to be poor and live on welfare, we have a toxic indoctrination of veneration of our Healthcare system which is failing rapidly. 67% decline in capacity yet 400% increased spending yet 200% increase in waiting time for operations over 6 months despite 300% increase in doctors. This is where my country needs to improve, because this requires the State to steal ever more capital from the producers to funnel into an increasingly huge endless pit of spending that declines in service and quality yet both the conservatives and leftist want it's continuation to the point of implosion. My wife has much criticism of my country, as we are a cold and formal people when not consuming alcohol, but that is changing and there are many Cultural aspects where synthesis of the best parts of the various immigrant cultures could be mixed with the best part Norwegian cultures into a New superior culture. But what is happening now is the worst part of immigrant culture is taking advantage of the worst parts of Norwegian culture into a horrible evil mess of rape, economic ruin and increased racism of both sides.

I understand the migrants, 70% of whom are men in the age 20-35 according too the Oslo Peace Research institute, why would they obey our laws and respect our culture when we westerners don't even believe in our selves. The people have opened the gates while playing their fiddles. Some even hold signs saying "this is not our land", if this is the first Things migrants see then why would they respect the Law? 100% of all rapes in Oslo was done by immigrants the last 10 years, why would they respect women's right when we don't protect them according to their own toxic culture?

Our culture is far from Perfect but at least we are striving to continually improve with the Foundation of freedom of speech, leftism and Islam both forbid freedom of Speech which also makes self improvement illegal because you can't speak out against the status quo.

guest

Re: 27-Jun-16 World View -- Israel and Turkey announcing a reconciliation agreement on Monday

Postby guest » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:01 am

I'm going to be remembered as a monster that saved my race from being raped into another ethnicity.

John
Posts: 9167
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: Cambridge, MA USA
Contact:

Re: 27-Jun-16 World View -- Israel and Turkey announcing a reconciliation agreement on Monday

Postby John » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:34 am

Weiseth wrote:> surrender all our country to invaders


Refugees are not invaders.

Weiseth
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 3:13 am

Re: 27-Jun-16 World View -- Israel and Turkey announcing a reconciliation agreement on Monday

Postby Weiseth » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:10 am

John wrote:
Weiseth wrote:> surrender all our country to invaders


Refugees are not invaders.


Yeah 70% of which are adult males - PRIO . Good luck with the argument that they are just refugees btw I guess that's why the Media is calling them "economic migrants".

Tell that to all the victims of rape and violence, oh wait you are in your ivory tower of America lecturing Europeans on morality. I guess it's easy when it's not your daughter that is raped or your son that is beaten up for not being muslim.

Guest

Re: 27-Jun-16 World View -- Israel and Turkey announcing a reconciliation agreement on Monday

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:23 am

Escaping to Latin America might not be such a good idea. Where are you going? Central America is already Mad Max, with little central government control and rampant crime. Mexico is the rape, beheading, and murder capital of the planet. Where else? How about Venezuela? Brazil? Argentina? I guess Uruguay is the only real option left. I hope you're not considering of the Caribbean (DR or PR); they're also war zones.

Looks like Scandinavians are going pay a high price for being idiotic liberals.

Weiseth
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 3:13 am

Re: 27-Jun-16 World View -- Israel and Turkey announcing a reconciliation agreement on Monday

Postby Weiseth » Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:04 am

Guest wrote:Escaping to Latin America might not be such a good idea. Where are you going? Central America is already Mad Max, with little central government control and rampant crime. Mexico is the rape, beheading, and murder capital of the planet. Where else? How about Venezuela? Brazil? Argentina? I guess Uruguay is the only real option left. I hope you're not considering of the Caribbean (DR or PR); they're also war zones.

Looks like Scandinavians are going pay a high price for being idiotic liberals.


I did not say central America, but Latin America. Big difference. Going to Colombia, it is a country the majority hates leftism to the core and people have strong social conservative values and they value liberty and capitalism. The living standard is decent even compared to country such as Norway, poor people have TV's, refrigerators, computers, video game systems and ironically Colombia have on average better cars than Norwegians. But more importantly they have next to nothing income taxation and very little regulations and basically no licenses compared to Norway. The healthcare system is privatized and as long as you pay insurance you get better cancer treatment than in Norway. The only problem is violent crime, but if you move to a more wealthy neighborhood you should be sorted.

In generational dynamics timeline Colombia is still in the "recovery era" since most people still remember the time of "la violencia" when liberals and conservatives killed each other in genocide. And because they don't accept muslim invaders, or "refugees" as mr Xenakis call's them it will be a peaceful place (not counting violent crime) for a long time until the next crisis era.

Other than that then Chile is a good option, since Pinochet saved the economy by letting capitalists decide economic policy after Allende destroyed the economy.

But more importantly than economics and crime is the fact that Latin Americans hate muslims, when the muslims said they wanted to build mosques in Latin America then people said "fuck off" they don't want any muslims and because they are not white they don't have the social stigma of speaking the truth against Islam and they are not a weak pathetic people like most white Europeans have become.


Return to “Weblog News Comments and Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests